Xtratime Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
hakan sukur

i cant understand why some of you guys are sceptic about hakan.....comon we are talking about the topscorer of last years european cups...he scored against every italian team galatasaray played(juve,roma,bologna,milan),he scored with national team 26 times aginst teams like germany,netherlands,..he has the best header in the world...he is much more than a scorer,he is the king of assist in last years league.....anyway he is lippi's favorite...i am sure here till the new year all of you will be hakan sukur fans

FORZA INTER,FORZA HAKAN

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Sukur is not beneath Salas in ability and plus he is not some big ego freak and will be very cautious because if he causes trouble from on the bench he will be left on it by the Man of Ice called Lippi.

If that happens he will forever be labelled a failure by the Italians and he doesn't want that.

And sadsadsad to say abdul but you are an unadulterated pack of misconcieved ideas.

Salas and Montella score more goals than Chino they are not better.

Anyway you remind me of when i first became an INTER fan i wanted INTER togo out and buy Maldini and Ferrara not to mention guys like DOnadoni and Baresi.

Yup....i was that dumb....so......you will eventually mature as an INTER fan and realize that buying players is not the answer.

I have officially given up on you ABDUL. You remind me of one of my students called Abdul Anwar Aziz he is ridiculously stubborn and naive.....yup.....its gotta be sommin in the name "Abdul" :):):)

Montella at INTER? PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes i teach what we down here in Barbados call Primary school. From age 4-11.

I also attend University down here during the night after teaching the kiddies for the whole day.

Why are you checking out my profile bro.....huh wanna get personal and insulting? :) hahaha

But seriously Abdul you must admit that this unhealthy fixation you have on Montella must come to an end before you start stalking him and sending his girlfriend threatening letters :):):)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts