Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why was Sukur brought here? I still don't get it, I mean Ronaldo is coming back a little later than expected but that's why Recoba is here. I don't think Sukur will be a big factor.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hakan Suker can fit in the side but i seriously don't like him though his a good back up in the side but the thing is we don't really need him but hopefully the man can put in some good performances.

FORZA INTER
INTER IS READY FOR THE FUTURE

K

·
0 Posts
i heard lippi start vieri,skur,recoba in the line up he likes sukurs style cos he makes offence press,he doesnt get tired and never get injured

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Inter have no ambitions of playing three fowards with the new system of 4-4-2 and i think suker will play more than what we think.

FORZA INTER
INTER IS READY FOR THR FUTURE

L

·
0 Posts
the BIG question is : Is Sukur good enough for Inter and Seria A???

Well, we surely going to find out soon, but in Oct. So allow me to predict his future in Inter :p

i heard many of you said he is too old, hmm... i think i would call Dennis Irwin of manure and Lothar of metro stars OLD, but surely NOT Sukur. I have to admit that Zamo is quite old for the job, may be Sukur can replace our Zamo one day.

Sukur had won many respcts from his former club and his fellow country men, and we also witnessed the unexpected UEFA Final, i say he had all the experience he need to play for Inter's bench :p

I think he can be great in Inter. BTW of cos' i also hope he can because he is an INTER player Now!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Only thing that scares some of us is that he played pourly when he first came to italy and the chance he might get HOMESICK like he did in 95 for torino is very scary but the man came back to kill the critics and hopefully he can do that like he said I came to prove everybody wrong but i'm still not convinced

FORZA INTER
WE ARE READY FOR THE FUTURE

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As a matter of fact, Zamorano (33)is the oldest player in Inter, older than Baggio, older than every one, but he is still so damn good! If you saw Copa America '99 you know what I'm Talking about. As far a Hakan goes, we'll see about him...

·
Player
431 Posts
hakan sukur could play in inter squad i think.. he does offensive defence ,it's his most important characteristic..i think ronaldo-hakan is better then ronaldo-vieri..what is ur opinion ?
but AHMET DURSUN is our phenomen..:):):)..he ll replace hakan in the national team.
ALWAYS BESIKTAS

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
That's f&%=king it ABDUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just say that Inzaghi and Montella and Salas are better than il CHino Recoba????

hmmmm.......GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! i am really trying to keep it in here guys.......

Be civil....be civil.......be civil.......

If that is what you think it just goes to show that you are a new being an INTERISTA....you obviously didn't watch his first season at INTER....hahah how about his first game at INTER?

Alvaro CHino Recoba arguably the best player in his country's history since the glory days of Francescoli....oh hold on.....do you know who Francescoli is? NO!!!!! You don't pay attention to football.....you just think BUYBUYBUY B.S. can win everything right?

i am really tired of your garbage. inzaghi is not worthy to tie up Chino's laces when it comes to skill.

As for Montella and Salas...sure they are both class acts but only Montella can be considered even close to Recoba in effectiveness.

All the players you mentioned score much more regularly that CHino because they are true strikers but CHino is also an assist man and an excellent crosser of the ball.

get serious.......GET INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
To say Inzaghi is better than Recoba is stupid, Inzaghi isn't worth ****. If anyone in Inter is better than Recoba and in the same position it is Baggio, Lippi was stupid not to play him for all games last season. Send him to Lazio and we'll show Lippi what a fool he is.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Theres only one Team that would be stupid enough to buy Pippo that would be MILAN

FORZA INTER

D

·
0 Posts
I really can't see why Lippi bought Sukur. With all the attacking options Inter has already I feel it was a pointless purchase. Sure, Vieri and Ronaldo are out but Pirlo is emerging and if Lippi had half a brain he would utilize Baggio a bit more and not get rid of him.

Also, Sukur is a non-EU player which will limit his propects in the team a bit, especially upon the return of Ronaldo.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Montella rules, much better than Inzaghi.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Who would you rather have Salas/Recoba and Vieri (Ronaldo) to choose from:
or Sukur /Recoba/Vieri/ (Ronaldo)
Sukur just does'nt fit:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts