Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that because of their age, will Simeone, Sensini, Batistuta and Bonano actually play in the World Cup 2002?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think Bonano will be our starting keeper, don't forget that as of next season Roa will be playing again. So I think it'll come down to Bonano and Roa. Sensini may make the main squad of 22, but bear in mind we have several very good up and coming defenders, so we'll have to wait and see. Batistuta and Simeone are virual givens.

O

·
0 Posts
I THINK,ARGENTINA IS A VERY STRONG AND GOOD TEAM,BUT I THINK IT NEED A STABLE GOALKEEPER.I THINK BONANO WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE FOR THE SELECCION FOR WC 2002,....ROA...???HE'S RIDICOLOUS KEEPER,BURGOS THE SAME.I THINK COULD BE BETTER CALL SERGIO GOYCOCHEA,HE WILL REMAIN STILL THE BEST ARGENTINIAN KEEPER.WE WANT ASK TO THE COACH TO CALL HIM ???

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
roa rediculous? i dont think so. he was one of the best goalkeeper in wc98. he was the best keeper in spain that year. he was supposed to goto man united to replace schmeichael. how can u call him rediculous? what do you base your opinion on?

·
Registered
581 Posts
I believe that if Bonano maintains a good level of performance in 2 years he could be the goalkeeper otherwise Cavallero will take his place.

[Edited by Cyborg on 04-07-2000 at 01:27]

K

·
0 Posts
Of course they will
Evenif I am Czech I am also fan of Argentina, which is best football national team
P.S. Argentina > Brazil,France .....

O

·
0 Posts
NO ARGENTINA YOU WRONG,ROA IS REALLY RIDICOLOUS,HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WAS THE BEST WC98 GKEEPER ????!! YOU ARE ARGENTINIAN ??? SO,IF YOU UNDERSTAND SOMETHIG OF FUTBOL,YOU MAY COULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOYCOCHEA COULD BE BETTER OF ALL !!! STILL !!!! MY OPINION ARE BASED ON A LONG PERSONAL EXPIRIENCE OF GOALKEEPER.

D

·
0 Posts
Nery Pumpido was definitely the greatest keeper Argentina has ever had ;)

Sensini is hopeless, hopefully he won't go to WC 2002 at all :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts