Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heheh,the question is really stupid because the deal is not done yet...:)

Anyway,Tanzi has made a 13.000.000£ bid for him and Cragnotti is considering it.There are two very basic points that make the capture of the Portuguese winger likely.

a) Lazio doesnt want to loose Dejan Stankovic.However,the young Yugoslavian is clearly unhappy with his playing time and his performances have been dissapointing.Conseisao is cutting Deki's way to the line up.Its crystal clear that one more season like this and Stankovic is out of there.So Eriksson will probably risk loosing a reliable winger like Conseisao in favor of a pure talent like Stankovic.Who can blame him? I would do the same...Conseisao is right now a better player but Stankovic has the potential and the talent to become three times the player Conseisao will ever be.And of course he cant try to live up to the promises by playing 5 games a year as a starter.So,instead of wasting a great football talent like Deki or watching him shining in another team,Svennis will probably take Conseisao of his way.

b) Lazio will probably get one of Figo or Overmars (or both if they sell Nedved to ManUtd at is is rumored,although I dont believe it...).Its easy to understand that when one of them arrives Sergio Conseisao will become a commodity.An expensive commodity I would say and 13.000.000£ is a lot of money...

As I have said many times,I dont really like Conseisao and I consider him an ok player and nothing more.But since he can play at the left as well as at the right he can solve many problems.He is definitely better than this year's Vanoli so he can start at the left wing.Moreover,under his competition Vanoli may find his form again and that would be great because a Vanoli on form is a starter at Italy and one of the best left wingers in Seria A.Sergio Conseisao can also back up Fuser and take over next year when Diego will probably be out of the way...He is a good transfer although the fee is quite large for him in my opinion.As it was for Almeyda.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Amo sometimes you are just tooo funny :) Conceciao is better then Fuser, Overmars can never ever be anything but a shoe shining boy at Lazio, Conceciao can not play on the left side.

Coneciaciao will be a crucial part of Lazio if Vieri joins since there are hardly any players in Serie A with such a perfect cross as Conceciao ( of the wingers ). Stankovic is great but he´s not a winger but a central midfielder and the reason why he´s not playing is because he hasn´t shown a professional attitude towards the game lately and he has had problems with injuries. The player keeping Stankovic outside the first 11 is Simeone.

Vanoli had 3 or 4 great months and before and after that nothing. I understand why you like Vanoli so much .. he´s a fighter, extremely cheap and basiclly came out of nowhere and scored some very important goals. There are lots of left wingers in Serie A whom I would chose before Vanoli ( Jörgensen, Serghino, Zambrotta, Nedved, Sesa, Lentini etc ).

The good thing about all these rumours are that they show a strong link between Parma and Lazio and if there is any team that I would accept buying Lazio players in Serie A it would be Parma.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Can he really play left winger? I saw him a couple of times there during the 98/99 season, and he sucked.
Another question is if he can cover a side without help from a wing back. I doubt that.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Svennis,when I say an on-form Vanoli I mean a player much better than Lentini,Serginho and David Sesa.Moreover,I didnt say the best but one of the best.Read carefully then post something which makes sense,because saying that Lentini is better its just for a good laugh.Conseisao can play at the left.He did it several times for the national team.I dont know if he sucked or not but he can.Svennis,Overmars a shoe-shiner? get real man...you are not far from saying that Figo is worse than Veron...As for Stankovic,bad attitude or not,one more year on the bench and he is off.Like it or not.And he can adequably play on the right.

Just wait and see...the bid is not a rumor,its a fact however.

P

·
0 Posts
Sergio Conceciao is better than Fuser in the following ways:

a.)younger
b.)more active

Actually, if we can bring D.Stankovic to Parma, it's much better than bring Sergio Conceciao...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parma Mania,we know you hate Fuser...how do you mean active? you mean running all the time? well,Serginho runs all the time,does this maek him good? no!~as for the age,I disagree...old does not mean bd and young does not mean good.Conceicao is ok but no way better than Fuser...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well sergio is quick and he runnes alot but thats about all he can't cross can't tackle and is a poor finisher.

But he won the scuddeto so he must have something good...

SO he would be nice.
altough his transfer fee is much to high 13 million pounds thats neerly 20 million $!

Maby we can loan Stankovic for a year, but thats unlikly though:(

I rate Almeyda MUCH higher!

It's kindda funny to buy Fuser's replacement at lazio
now we have them both:)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Svennis, It´s not Simeone who´s keeping Stankovic out, It´s Veron. A central midfield with Stankovic and Veron wouldn´t work.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Amo are you saying that Figo is better then Veron ?!?!?

Tsssssssss I thought you knew football .... Figo doesn´t hold a candle to Veron as a playmaker ok .. Rui Costa is better then figo in a central playmaking position.

Figo is great on the right wing and he´s great when he runs central but he can not carry a team from a central position because he is a dribbler and not a passer - not the way Veron is !!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Enough bickering boys... comparing those two players is very silly svennis. Figo is NOT a playmaker. Period. But they both have the ability to turn a match, or even a season. Whatever.

Back to Sergio. The man just scored a hat trick vs. Germany!!!! I hope we get him!

FORCA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!:):):)

...:cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
No comments on who's the best of the players mentioned, but its clear that the success of Lazio this year has gotten into the heads of most of the Laziofans. Theres no point in discussning with Laziofans, because to them all Lazioplayers are the best in every way and has no faults. In their imaginary world, Lazio can buy anyone, do wut they want because their the phucking best. Anyone who has a different opinion is ignorant and unknowing and must be mastered.

Stop this arrogance and get real!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Someone had to say something. It seems like the two almost fascistic, testesteronefilled, internet hooligans Cecco and Reale has brainwashed alot of fans (not everyone) with their "hate everyone else" propaganda.

I hope things get back to normal now that Reale is banned. I don't know about Cecco.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
wait and see what will happens....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts