Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have watched 45 minutes of the game vs Milan. I had watched little more of Sassuolo before. They are a ****ing dull team with pretty much nothing to offer. Di Francesco is gone and missed, Defrel is gone, Berardi is again injured, Falcinelli is back to his pre-Crotone self, that means a strikers who hardly strikes, Politano is ok, a lot of players are simply not good enough (Mazzitelli, Gazzola, Cassata...). I would not be surprised if they were relegated at the end of this season.
Oh, I forgot: 11 players on 11 are Italian tonight on the pitch but if this is the result, well, I prefer 11 foreign players!!

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
0-2 thanks to the typical goal of Suso. Yeah, Suso is very good at that, but the defense of sassuolo made it easier. In the meanwhile Matri had come in for the midfielder Cassata, one of the players of Sassuolo who really shouldn't be playing in serie A. Again, not the one. There are at least another 3 left on the pitch plus the ones who used to be good enough but probably are no more. And the coach.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
A coach makes huge difference, since Bucchi seems a third of the coach Di Fransceco was for Sassuolo. But yeah their squad is kinda overrated, ever since they sold Sansone that have seemed on fumes surviving on counter attacking footie.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Seems like they miss Pellegrini a lot too. They should have used all the money they got for him and Defrel from us to buy someone good instead of all those mediocre Italians.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
their next game is at Benevento, then another relegation duel vs Hellas Verona at home.
Sassuolo won their two games in away games (SPAL and Cagliari, both time 1-0) and have scored just 1 goal at Mapei Stadium (useless, to Juventus).

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Oh, I forgot: 11 players on 11 are Italian tonight on the pitch but if this is the result, well, I prefer 11 foreign players!!
buy someone good instead of all those mediocre Italians.
If alex101 read that he would suffer a stroke...

0-2 thanks to the typical goal of Suso. Yeah, Suso is very good at that..
Suso is becoming the Spanish Arjen Robben.

their next game is at Benevento
Surely Benevento will get a result this time? They went close against Cagliari, led for a half in Turin..

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Sassuolo sure have come down a long way from the past seasons, but I still consider them a level above the bottom teams. They will make it in the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts