Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m just interessted in hearing what you people think about the roumers about Pippo leaving Juve and maybe joining Inter.

What do you think of this ? And is there some truth in these roumers ??

Let me know if you have something to add.

FORZA INTER !!!
FORZA LIPPI !!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Why shouldn't he leave? He gets criticized constantly and all he does is score goals.

P

·
0 Posts
...As long as he won't join LAZIO Im happy. If I'd be you I would keep him...

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Gosh.. how many "Inzaghi LEAVES?" topics is it here now? NO- almost every juventino dont want him to leave. However if wants to leave then should sell him. Cant you check those other billion Inzaghi's topics here before you create a new one? :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I agree with Ramy! Sell Pippo but dont let Lazio gets him,i dont want him to play with us next season....
By the way Larsson any relation with Henrik Larsson?

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I´m not related with Henrik Larsson.
My legs don´t brake either... :)

FORZA INTER !!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I am a Juve fan, I have been for 18 years of my life. I would love to see Inzaghi leave. I don't care if scores goals. Anyone playing next to Del Piero and infront of Zidane should score a million tap ins from the six yard box. I say we sell him to either Inter and get Recoba plus money for him. With that money we can buy Cassano from Bari or another good defender just incase Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano or Tudor get injured. We could sell him to Lazio and try to swap him for Nesta plus money to solve that other defender part. We could just sell him and try to put that money towards buying a striker who is 100 times better in CRESPO. See, if we get Crespo or Recoba, Del Piero wouldn't have to do all the work himself then pass to Pippo just so he can tap the ball in. Crespo and Recoba can maybe dribble a few players and let Del Piero tap it in for change. He is worth money now so we should sell him for 41.3 million dollars before the clubs realise how crap he is.

------------------
CUG

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I hope Pippo will not leave Juve...

------------------
Forza JUVE !!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Ok I have two points to make..

1) Here is what Ancelotti said regarding Inzaghi and it proves Pippo is not leaving..

On Filippo Inzaghi
"There is no Inzaghi ‘issue’. Superpippo has played in almost all our matches this season, so being left out is hardly a major event. He understood my reasons. We spoke about it and I can assure you that Inzaghi is not leaving Juve. A manager must have the right to make his own decisions, even if it does mean hurting some people. In fact I would like to point out that if a player were to moan about such an event then I would rather not have him in my squad. I cannot guarantee any player a place in the starting line-up in every match.

“But please do not try and compare the Del Piero situation with that concerning Inzaghi as there is no sense in doing so. I don´t drop players because they are not scoring, otherwise Alex would have been dropped long ago. In the meantime he has been a determining factor, as has Inzaghi. My decisions are based on other considerations. But I don’t think we should complain about being spoilt for choice: don’t forget that last year I wasn´t even sure of who I could play, due to untold injuries. My line-up for Sunday? It is too early to comment. There are a few days to go but all I will say is that everyone is on a level playing field."

2) He also said that we need more strikers ! Do you think we really need more ? I mean we have DP, Pippo, Kova, Fonseca and Esnaider do we need more ??? I am not sure, maybe he fears injury of one of the big three (DP, Pippo, Kova).. I dont know.

L

·
0 Posts
let him stay, he is good for Juve although there are a lot more other strikers who can do better and score more goals than Pippo.

I get a feeling that next season it is D.Piero who scores more goals and Pippo can only do it at the spot. It is so unfair that D.Piero didn't get any goal this season other than PK, i wonder how Pippo get more than him?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts