Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard that few relevant players are injured(savio, anelka) so i was interested is there any chance that he'll start the game in paris? what the spanish newspapers say about the line-up?
if he comes in he will score a goal!!!!!
pero perice zvezdana perjanice!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably not. Anelka has recovered and according to both Marca and AS, the lineup would look like this.

---Anelka-Morientes
---Raul------McManaman
------Redondo
Carlos-Karanka-Helguera-Campo-Salgado
Casillas

Both Karembeu and Geremi are currently ahead of Onjenovic in the right-midfield pecking order just in case something comes up with either McManaman or Salgado so the best thing Perica could hope for is a place on the substitutes' bench. Even that is unlikey because as with all Champion's League, there are only places for seven subs.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah I also think he won't play in the final. It's time for him to change his club because they don't rate him well in Madrid.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot on the information. it is such a petty because he is a great player. he is 5 times better than pedja"nazionale"mijatovic but he is very unlucky.
vamos madrid!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think if at all, we should loan him out. You just don't sell such young talents. Although I've never been a huge fan of Perica, I really want him to stay, because next year may be his big chance--> Karembeu is leaving and also heaven forbid Geremi might go to. That way he could even become nr2 on the right wing and with Maccas injury problems he could really do us some good. Not if he leaves though :(. I say loan him and keep Geremi though :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hehe, I bet Zvezda fans love him more than Mjatovic. Yeah, he is great, but I don't see him in the starting squad of Real M, and I think he should play because he is not so young anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts