Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he has everything at the club but will he ever get sick of coaching them and look for a harder challenge?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Well Jose is no SAF he will win everything and go look for a new challange , I dont think he is the kind of coach that settles in one place.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firenze said:
Not until he wins the Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup and the Premier League in the same season.

Unless he was offered the England or Portugal job.
So in regards to the first one he'll never be leaving? :googly: :tongue:

·
Registered
978 Posts
he would leave after winning everything with chealsi. maybe 3 or 4 years from now.
He's not a coach that stays long in a club.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Of course he won't be leaving Chelsea for a long long time. How many managers get offered unlimited funds? He could quite easily go on and become the most successful manager ever with the tools he's being given. It all depends how long that corrupt Russian billionaire is planning to fund Chelsea for. Chelsea are never going to be able to break even so I don't really know what a businessman would want to achieve.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think Abramovich will more likely get sicker of watching them grind wins, he might start casting envious eyes at the way Barcelona approach the game and start to think that's what i deserve to see for my £500m.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I don't think he'll get sick of it. He obviously wants to be considered one of the best managers ever, and to do that he will need to win a truckload of trophies so he can be put up there with the best ever. Chelsea offers him the best platform to achieve his goals. He has stated that he would like to coach Portugal, so the most likely event is that he'll stay with Chelsea at least until he wins the CL with them.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Culéd said:
You've got a point. He always looks so bored when the camera zooms him at chelsea games..
Maybe because he is so confident... but he won't be against Barcelona..

I hope Barca wins 6-0 on aggregate :)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
HATERS HATERS HATERS...

Yall just threatnd by the mans GENIUS!!! BUt Iv herd he wants to coach in Italy some day, probly when his contract is up..by then a CL trophy or two would b enough for him...

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
nahtino said:
HATERS HATERS HATERS...

Yall just threatnd by the mans GENIUS!!! BUt Iv herd he wants to coach in Italy some day, probly when his contract is up..by then a CL trophy or two would b enough for him...
Who are you going to support during the CL match? Barcelona or Chelsea?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Culéd said:
You've got a point. He always looks so bored when the camera zooms him at chelsea games..

:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts