Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if we win the scudetto, will more fans hate us??
will the refree be scared to give the benifit to us everytime the opponent commit a foul?
most importantly, will those who just started to like football hate juve??
in my country, even though the main focus is on premier league, but the juve-parma incident was reported quite harshly. everything went against juve. i was thinking this time there will surely be very very few new juve fans and even if someone would support a club, it wouldn't be juve.
so, this refree incident is kind of 'killin' juve too..........

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK........

F

·
0 Posts
Yes my friend i know it hurts and thers nothing we can do but just face it just b/c of one scudetto i think we may even lose fans its awful and i think that its peoples digusted views i think the country youre chattin about must be england yep intresting b/c i have seen it here 2

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Everything Juve wins has controversy over it. I'm sick of it, no matter what happens, Juve will be bagged for being favoured by the refs. It's not our fault the ref got it wrong. The ref got a penalty decision wrong in the Lazio Bologna match. Signori should have had a penalty in the first minute. Why doesn't anyone complain about them. Or when Juve were robbed against Milan at the San Siro. Shevchenko shouldn't of had a penalty and Del Piero wasn't rewarded a clear penalty. Everyone is against Juve because they are to good. Everyone will hate them once they win the scudetto.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes it is your fault! You guys gave the ref money and nothin you will tell me will persudade me from believing that. It was just too obvious.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Juventus has 25 league titles ,lots of cups ! But in Turin There are more Toro fans !
You know why ? Because People who live there know the real face of Juventus ! They never liked Juve ! They always supported honourful Toro instead of Juve ! Winning isn't everything ! So others in Italy don't really know much about Juventus and that's why they have lots of supporters all over the country..
I ask you something ,
there are 2 girls ! First one is very beautiful and well-dressed elegant.But she is a person that you can not trust ! When you turn your back she looks at other men !
She is spoilt and snob !
The seccond one is not very beautiful but ok..But she has a strong personality and a very nice faithful person...
Which one qwould you prefer ?

L

·
0 Posts
Well if you're a fan who supports a team only when they're winning or just because they're popular then you're a fan that is always on the run, jumping from one club to another. What the other fans think is not important. As long as you know that your team is doing the best they can and be proud of it, no matter how bad or good they are. Juve knows that we, millions of fans around the world is behind them and holding them straight up. That's what matters.

La Vecchia Signora: Il campionato piu bello.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
with all due respect, blackeagle, you really should stop telling others how screwed up certain teams are. still bitter about the controversial decision? gosh, what's the use harping perpetually on it? give and take, more or less ... things move on, even if we don't. we don't deserve this. all this talk about juve being false and all ... perhaps you know something that we don't. if yes, pray tell with at least some semblence of evidence. don't think anybody in this forum knows more about the allegations than any other. moreover, anybody who ever benefitted from dodgy decisions has no real right to moan about them, if you really wanna get down to that. lastly, statements like juve's false and crap are getting tedious, not to mention bordering on being insulting. should we go support a 'real' angelic team like lazio? don't get too caught up in that bandwagon of blaming everyone but yourself. the time of the year is right to try to deflect some flak. cragnotti is doing exactly that, attempting to paint lazio as some matyr for justice in the serie a, trying to rope in others for some personal propaganda. well, he hasn't succeeded so far, has he? others aren't dumb. enjoy the game. it isn't over yet. no doubt you guys will be singing a different tune if you win it tonite.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Now I'll tell you the main problem, the refs will be afraid to give us any pens in future games after the Parma match incident, even pens that we deserve they will hesitate to give.... They will be worried that people will say "Ref X likes Juve" e.t.c. Thats a problem :(

·
Registered
518 Posts
Why even bother that we have lesser fans of Juve?!?! Our duty is to stand by our beloved club @ all times. Fans who jump from club to club becos tht they are winning,are eggheads and unfaithful hypocrites.Hatred people are just jealous of our major success.
As long as we remain faithful and supports Juve, wht's the fuss?!

blackeagle,

It's a poor comparison.
Football and gals doesn't blend, get tht clear.Perhaps u are just jealous?
Let me remind u tht majority of the 60,000 fans who visit Stelle Alphi are fans of Juve.

Sabry,
Tht just might be possible.
Let's hope not as referrees need to be disinterested in matches for justice to be bought upon.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't really follow any specific club in Italy but i have to say that it was such a scummy decision that was made it makes me sick, especially the greedy hunger of Juve to win anything like a whore , Juve may have won the Skudetto but they have also fallen to an all time low!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts