Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you Imagine this?George Bush declaring mars a terrorist threat they may try to blow up that planet and we simply cant take any risks.:howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,219 Posts
Close to the elections bush will claim Bin Laden was spotted in mars, and he was the one messing with the mars rover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,157 Posts
And then Tony Blair will confirm that the failure of Beagle 2 was Al Qaeda's fault, allowing the ESA to save face in the aftermath of NASA's success. Following will be a plan to bring democracy and a functioning market economy to the planet, which will serve and as an example and be a positive influence on the region, namely Deimos and Phobos, and maybe even as far as the asteroid belt.
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
But first we'll impose sanctions on a list of possible ingredients for weapons of mass destruction, an embargo on its natural resources except for direct purchase of food and medicine not listed on UN's sanctions, send a couple of inept, do-nothing inspectors, determine various violations, and eventually invade and rape the planet of its natural resources by favoring US corp Giants on the reconstruction projects. The superbowl, as is customary, will be televised live via satelite to the GIs stationed on Mars, keeping the peace, freedom strong.

Meanwhile, eurosnobs willl still be in their tiny corners of their once mighty bookcase-filled history, sucking their thumbs, eating worms, waiting for orders to fetch us the beer.

ps And, make it pronto, I'm thirsty.
 

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
Mars will be made the 51st state. I plan on moving there and opening an Adult Book and Novelty Store just like the ones north of the Illinois/Wisconsin border. Perhaps I will also sell Martian cheese in those little easy-to-eat plastic containers. I will call it "Humbird's Planet of Love."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,219 Posts
Mars the 51st state? I thought blair was the governor for the 51st state, Mars will be state number 52.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,832 Posts
Humbird said:
... Perhaps I will also sell Martian cheese in those little easy-to-eat plastic containers. I will call it "Humbird's Planet of Love."
Sorry Humbird, there's already a Mars Cheese Castle on I-94 just north of the border in Kenosha County near Hwy 50, more or less. Cease and desist would be a given
 

·
World Class Player
Joined
·
7,673 Posts
jack goff said:
Mars the 51st state? I thought blair was the governor for the 51st state, Mars will be state number 52.
I'm governor of the 51st state: New Hertfordshire. Puerto Rico and the UK are 52nd and 53rd respecitvely. McPluto is 54th. Mars will be 55th. Hopefully.
 

·
1st Tier Poster
Joined
·
48,636 Posts
Pila said:
But first we'll impose sanctions on a list of possible ingredients for weapons of mass destruction, an embargo on its natural resources except for direct purchase of food and medicine not listed on UN's sanctions, send a couple of inept, do-nothing inspectors, determine various violations, and eventually invade and rape the planet of its natural resources by favoring US corp Giants on the reconstruction projects. The superbowl, as is customary, will be televised live via satelite to the GIs stationed on Mars, keeping the peace, freedom strong.

God bless America
 

·
Nasty Woman
Joined
·
22,583 Posts
fangul said:
Sorry Humbird, there's already a Mars Cheese Castle on I-94 just north of the border in Kenosha County near Hwy 50, more or less. Cease and desist would be a given
Damn! Thwarted again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,543 Posts
I am the official "administrator of mars" as of today. Direct all of your questions to me.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top