Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
This season? He'd need a miracle. Next season maybe. I'd think he'd at least need to chop and change things so it's at least his squad first. Plus he'll always have to play team marketability or face the sack.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Ze asked the question in this forum so that he could get a broader opinion of things and a bigger following to mock him in May when Real won't win the league. :stuckup:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Haroon said:
Ze asked the question in this forum so that he could get a broader opinion of things and a bigger following to mock him in May when Real won't win the league. :stuckup:
Mr. Witty tonight aren't we Haroon.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
I believe so, yes.

We will just have to wait until May to see what happens.
I can see it now, Luxemburgorhead out on his arse :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Interista said:
Mr. Witty tonight aren't we Haroon.
Nah .. man ... just playing with Ze. He's cool! :cool: Ze is a huge admirer of Luxemburgo and he rates him to be the best coach in the world. :) Hence the natural inclination for him is that Luxemburgo does well and announces to the world what kind of coach he is.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
well if he get a good defensive midfielder and barca collapce then yes he have a chance winning the title...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
as much as I think he is a great coach it will be VERY hard

Haroon said:
Nah .. man ... just playing with Ze. He's cool! :cool: Ze is a huge admirer of Luxemburgo and he rates him to be the best coach in the world. :) Hence the natural inclination for him is that Luxemburgo does well and announces to the world what kind of coach he is.
Master Zen Haroon :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Green said:
well if he get a good defensive midfielder and barca collapce then yes he have a chance winning the title...
Why do Barcelona have to collapse?

Of course they will drop points, but if Madrid put together a 10-12 match winning streak and took advantage, it can't be put down to Barca collapsing- but rather Madrid brilliance.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts