Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yet again, despite being the team that fouls the least in the whole of Serie A we've ended a game down to 10 men, furthermore, according to tv reports possibly 1 or 2 penalties where denied in our late win vs Cagliari :cool: We gambled on not fielding most of our cautioned players this evening (6 :eekani: ), but we still managed to win :star: For our crucial games vs Manchester United and Inter we will be without Sheva (possible 1 month injury) and Pippo. We have had the hardest group in the first round of the Champions League and were unlucky once again to pick the team that is rocking like no other in Europe right now :wallbang: All the odds are against us, we desperately need some luck :hopefull:
May it start next wendsday :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
She owes us. :) Remember when I told you that everything evens out? What goes around, comes around. Pull up the Lay-Z Boy, sit back and relax. :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haroon said:
She owes us. :) Remember when I told you that everything evens out? What goes around, comes around. Pull up the Lay-Z Boy, sit back and relax. :stuckup:
:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

P.S. What's this Lay-Z Boy :confused:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

P.S. What's this Lay-Z Boy :confused:
Google it. ;) It is the world's best relaxant. :cool:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I hate winning like this really,because it's so painful in a sense.We usually dominate games so much yet are either a mixture of unlucky and simply don't take our chances.It's still a win and deserved in many ways,but i certainly don't like getting the result like this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Brazilians ALWAYS beat the English. Milan should play in a Brazilian style. I'm counting on Kaka to rip apart ManU. Their goal-keeper is mediocre and Kaka is the most devastating long distance shooter in world football. Stiamo aspettando per vedere segnare Kaka!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
omer486 said:
The Brazilians ALWAYS beat the English. Milan should play in a Brazilian style. I'm counting on Kaka to rip apart ManU. Their goal-keeper is mediocre and Kaka is the most devastating long distance shooter in world football. Stiamo aspettando per vedere segnare Kaka!
Add to that, that Cafu and Serginho are high flyers right now.
Bith are MOM vs. Cagliari.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
He's getting old but Serginho is still a class player. Why doesn't he play more???

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Roman2k said:
He's getting old but Serginho is still a class player. Why doesn't he play more???
No doubt. Il Concorde always reserves his best performances for the derby :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
We deserved the luck we've got in our last 3 games :devil: after being unlucky in our home games against Roma & Inter, and our away games against Juve & Palermo. It's payback time :stuckup: Let's hope for more luck on Wednesday :hopefull:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
luba said:
this reliance on luck will finish me off...
To win any competition, not only do you need great players, a deep squad, a coach with great tactics, but the most important element is still supernatural forces :devil: And I'll say it again, may those forces be with us on Wednesday :hopefull:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
ilgenio said:
but the most important element is still supernatural forces
yes, no question about it, and yet trembling till the last minute is not what I prefer, I'd rather see a mighty strong and uncompromising Milan

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luba said:
yes, no question about it, and yet trembling till the last minute is not what I prefer, I'd rather see a mighty strong and uncompromising Milan
With a bit of luck :hopefull: the boys will do all they can to please you from now on :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shustryak said:
damn, Sheva is out for like 20 days! we need him against ManU :(
Possibly even 40 :mad: For sure he will not play the 2nd leg vs Manchester Utd :doh:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
apparently she already has!!!

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb21d.html

Shevchenko could have died

Monday 21 February, 2005

Milan have revealed that Andriy Shevchenko was lucky not to be fighting for his life after picking up a head injury on Saturday.

The Ukrainian has been ruled out of action for a month following an accidental clash of heads with Cagliari’s Simone Loria.

But it could have been a lot worse for the striker, who today will have two titanium plates fitted as a result of a fractured cheekbone.

"Had he been hit just a centimetre higher, full in the temple, then his life could have been at risk," said professor Massimiliano Sala, a member of the club’s medical staff.

That incident in Milan’s 1-0 win on Saturday brought back memories of a similar clash back in November 1982.

Italian legend Giancarlo Antognoni almost died when he was kneed in the temple by Genoa goalkeeper Martina.

The classy Fiorentina playmaker lost consciousness, and even had head surgery, but fortunately survived with no consequences.

It was initially expected that Shevchenko would only miss two games but that is now looking increasingly unlikely.

He’s now set to be sidelined for both Champions’ League games against Manchester United, with a possible return only pencilled in for after the Easter period.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully some good news:

Inzaghi: "Spero di andare in panchina nel derby"
22 02 2005
Pippo Inzaghi si candida per un posto almeno in panchina per il derby di domenica prossima: "Sono praticamente fermo da 20 giorni. Questa settimana riprendo a correre, se mi allenerò senza problemi potrei essere disponibile per una panchina nel derby. Vorrei essere al massimo per il match di ritorno di Champions League".

In brief: Pippo may be ready to sit on the bench for the derby :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 239 Posts