Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
following italy's 4-1 against germany one week ago and the way milan dismantled bayern munich 4-1 today, also juventus beating werder bremen in CL as well may be an omen for italy.

i really hope not but the germans may be bitter and want revenge against italy!!

A

·
0 Posts
good Q and italy being screwed by the refs is not something new to us

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
lol already starting with the whinings? ;)
Yeah you got screwd last wc, any team that played against korea got screwd.
I don't think there was a conspiracy against Italy, just favourism of the home team.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Green said:
lol already starting with the whinings? ;)
Yeah you got screwd last wc, any team that played against korea got screwd.
I don't think there was a conspiracy against Italy, just favourism of the home team.
lol.. :howler: yep

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I'm sure Germany's bitter toward us but I doubt they'll take it that far. They'll label us 'the better team' with all the diplomacy thrown in before they take on this kind of publicity. A World Cup in the hub of the footballing world will hardly be one that gets decided on favoritism.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Faith Knopfler said:
I'm sure Germany's bitter toward us but I doubt they'll take it that far. They'll label us 'the better team' with all the diplomacy thrown in before they take on this kind of publicity. A World Cup in the hub of the footballing world will hardly be one that gets decided on favoritism.
Remeber Romania 5-1 Germany.
Now look at Romania they are not even in the WC coincedence me thinks not.... :veiled:

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WilliamFAlmeida said:
hahaha! are you serious? all worship the ever sucking Italy!!

I'll be suprised if they make it out of the group stage...
ya that same team that beat holland 3-1 and germany 4-1, ya that team.......bitch

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
italy usually surprise u when they're underdogs

1 - 20 of 33 Posts