Xtratime Community banner

will he go or will he stay?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benatia, Cuadrado and Vidal. They are very expensive, their clubs would make a lot of money by selling them but at the same time would lose crucial players. What is your opinion?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Benatia:
Age 27
Est. Worth ~28million
Contract - June 2018

Cuadrado:
Age 26
Est. Worth ~32million
Contract - June 2017

Vidal:
Age 27
Est. Worth ~45million
Contract - June 2017

I think all will stay 1 more year. Roma seems to want to take a shot at a title this year. Fiorentina will want to see how far they can climb with a hopefully healthy Rossi and Gomez. Juve champions the fact they held onto Vidal to calm fans about not signing any big, proven talent.

Then all are gone after this season.

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't vote unless I select one of them to be gone though...

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
They're all at an age where if the clubs received an on offer which is too good to pass up they will sell.

So it depends on the offers received. Vidal and Cuadrado will go i think, Benatia it will depend if someone if prepared to offer Roma something substantial enough for them to risk losing the bedrock of their defense for an upcoming season, where they have a real shot at winning the Scudetto and at present are the favourites IMO.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
I really hope all three go... and most of the money will be pocketed in swiss bank accounts as usual. Or if it is reinvested it'll be for a player on the same wave length as Morata... a reject benchwarmer that has a big price.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Allhave fair market value but as Nero said I wouldn't be surprised if Cuadrado&Vidal were sold for e.g already there's been fair money for them.And still with a month of the market to go I can see well offers too good to refuse coming in for them so to speak:).

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
vidal's worth more then 45m

manchester want him badly. no cl, but it's still manchester united. far bigger club then juve ever will be.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I can see Juve being offered even up to 60 for Vidal&that will be hard to pass up surely.Cuadrado will even get to over 40 also so he also could go,Benatia could as well if massive offer comes in:).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts