Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot has been said about Raul during the season. That he wasn´t fit... That he didn´t find his place in the field... That he missed more than usual...
In this last too games he seemed to have picked up his form a little and some (me included) thought that he somehow "benefit" from Zidane´s absence. Solari gave more balance to the team staying more on the left flank and giving Raul the chance to drop back to a place which Zizou usually occupies, and that "our 7" is more comfortable at.

I was sure that his average season was purely about fitness or tactics, but it´s been anounced that RAUL AND MAMEN FINALLY SEPARATED. :eek:

I never liked this "pink gossip". I´m not particularly keen on the players private life, but I thought I would make an exception with Raul cause many of you´d like to know.
TV reports say the couple had had problems for a year now (nothing new) and that now the relationship is definitely over.

Could this have affected or affect him in the future?
and most of all....

"Will he ever kiss his ring again?"

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Thats a shame. I am sure he will start doing something to honor his children now, maybe a symbolic father ring?

Its hard to think of Raul scoring a goal and not kissing his ring.

Guti, RC, Ronaldo and now Raul have divorced in the last year:eek:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
I was sure that his average season was purely about fitness or tactics, but it´s been anounced that RAUL AND MAMEN FINALLY SEPARATED.
Wow that's very sad don't forget RIVALDO.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Sad to hear such news and yes, i think a part of his troubles on pitch has been the consequence of his marriage problems.

Makes you think the guys are a bit excentric and spoiled because of the high life standard and also a lot separated from their families. Whatever, i wish both to build up their new lifes again.;)

·
Registered
738 Posts
So now we know why Raul was so unhappy last time ;)

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

looks like married players will now think twice before signing for real madrid.

you can't stop to actually not connect all this cases (guti, ronaldo, RC and raul), maybe perez/valdano should also provide marriage councel...

and about the ring, i think i saw guti and zidan kissing there rings also this year, so maybe raul is no longer the "lord of the ring"...
________
Herbal vaporizers

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
the life of a footballer is not a good match for a marriage it hard enough being a simple Joe or in this case Jose;) but to be put in the pressure cooker of Real Madrid it's bound to take it's toll on the personal lives of the players.

Here to all the married footballer and average Joe's who find themselves in the greatest institution of marriage.:star:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
thats sad news... and really hard to believe, as I always thought they are the perfect couple. Incredible, absolutly shocking! :eek:

yeah, like che says...footballers life really isnt easy. Youre always travelling in all the world. And youre wife has to stay at home -giving up her own carreer- and taking care for the kids. Really hard for them.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

LaBlanca said:
And youre wife has to stay at home -giving up her own carreer- and taking care for the kids. Really hard for them.
the wife doesn't have to do that, you have the perfect example with beckham and his wife.

and about the traveling affect, give me a break, that means half the salesmen in this world should be divorced.

the truth is, and that is only my personal opinion, is that many footballers make the mistake of marrying very young, and i'll dare to say, many times the pressure on the marriage comes from their managers/agents, so they will 'settle' down.
________
Mexico city hotel

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Hard? come on you can have any chick you want, that must be sweet as hell. Dating 1000x of models, hell I would stay single forever.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was it announced by Raul officially or just by some pink magazines :confused:
I am asking coz "THE SUN" has established many branches abroad since Becks arrival to Spain as we all know :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Liternit said:
Hard? come on you can have any chick you want, that must be sweet as hell. Dating 1000x of models, hell I would stay single forever.
Or you can do what most of them do: Have a model waiting for them at the end of the day when they come back home after dating the rest of the models you mention. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Errrr.... well. My mom (I´m the football expert, she is the gossip expert :D ) has told me that the couple have sent a letter to all tv stations and magazines that published the new, denying their rupture. Maybe they are still toghether :confused:

Sorry for spreading this stuff if it wasn´t true.
Shall we close this thread? :confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts