Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Will Hassan Move Back to Gencler?

Besiktas club stated that they are willing to listen to all offers for foreigners including John Carew, Gabriel Pancu, Oscar Cordoba, Guiarmo Ronaldo, Juan Fran and Ahmed Hassan.

This statement showed that the club wants to make some big changes in the squad after the unsuccessful period. The elimination from the very weak UEFA Cup group was the latest blunder from the team. It is not certain that the club can find good offers for the players, but they'll not reject the good ones.

After that news, Genclerbirligi made an offer to their ex-star player. Gencler want to return to their old days and want to make good transfers and Ahmed Hassan's name brought big excitement to their fans. Gencler and Besiktas' unofficial websites are making this news appear in today's pages.

Ahmed Hassan is used to playing at Besiktas and living in Istanbul. The player has good relations at the club and with the fans. But a good offer may take the player from his Besiktas to his old club. EgyptianPlayers.com will follow this news closely and write on the possible reuniting of Ahmed Hassan and El Saka if it develops further.

Cordoba, Ronaldo and Juan Fran are the top three on the selling list. The other foreigners may go if they can receive attractive offers. Some Turkish players like Veysel and Kaan Dobra may also transfer away. Its not clear whether or not Del Bosque will definitely stay in the future but the board will be making big changes in the team squad which is very large.

Club sources say that Juan Fran may take an offer from Valencia, who had included the Spanish player on their shortlist. Pancu has interest from Spain, Italy and Lucescu's Shaktar Donetsk. Papers are writing of lots of young names from Turkish clubs and well known names from out of the country.

We'll see what Besiktas can do with their squad for a brighter season...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I don't think that Hassan will be going back to GB. Although if he did, I wouldn't be that upset.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I also won't be disappointed If he leaves,and we earn money from his transfer...We already have Berkant Goktan having the same talent(maybe more),features and plus he's not foreigner filling the int.player cap...

·
Master Debater
20,917 Posts
I say we try to work out a deal where we sent hasan to gencler and we get youla back in return.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts