Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if we will see more of the younger players getting more of a run out this season, considering some of the injuries that are still likely to be effecting us in the approaching season.

I wouldn't be surprised to see chadders making a few more appearences on the wing if Becks is still suffering, and then theres the right back position to fill if Gaz gets this operation that they've been talking about.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I think it's about time Chadwick got more of a go (no sarcasm), but seriously, with all the money he's on, surely ...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i'd heard many good things regarding bojan djordic over the past couple of seasons and i'd like to see him given the chance to prove himself. i know he had a couple of run-outs after we'd won the title the season before last. stewart had a couple of appearances last season and hit the post/bar away to benfica. chadwick played well last season, but didn't really get the chance he deserves. he's very confident with the ball at his feet, a lot like giggs and has the ability to open up matches.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I'd definitely like to see Fergie instill some new blood into the side.It doesn't harm anyone to give some of the talented youngsters a chance to prove themselves.

I have been hearing about Djordic for some time now and would like to see him get some game time.I think its the correct time to start blending youth with first team players otherwise we'll never again get the likes of Becks,Gaz and Butty coming through our youth structure.:)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
It would certainly be interesting to see some the youngsters play for Man U this season. I am particularly interested at seeing Bojan Djordic play coz I have heard a lot about this young talent. However, I dont see the youngsters getting many matches this season for Man U :(.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Zacxaviqer said:
Who else s under Man U youth wings???
Seem like it's getter lesser
Na we have very good cover on the wings. Giggs and Beckham first choice then theres Chadwick and P. Neville can also do the job if needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts