Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 23 67.6%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will he make it/ adapt with chelsea guys?

·
Registered
604 Posts
is he going to chelsea?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he is going to a london club, arsenal cant afford the 2nd highly waged player in earth and so does spurs, so chelski it is i'm afraid.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
It's not that Arsenal can't afford his wages, it's won't pay high wages for a hack and we never wanted him in the first place ;)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hack that is 7 goals away from becoming JUVE'S all time scorer an is 3rd top scorer in euro basis.

and still arsenal cant afford his wages.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Chelsea wont want him and he aint good enough neither, or for Arsneal and Spurs.

Charlton or Fulham would be his best destination.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he saod that he's headed for london.

and fyi chelsea already had an offer for him, same goes for madrid and manure back in half of this season.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zonetatious said:
High wages equal not a great player.
NEARLY TOP GOAL SCORER FOR JUVE (HELL BETTER THEN ARSEWHIPE) ISNT CALLED A GR8 PLAYER?!

man ..

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Can't believe Chelsea would want him. Very, very unlikely. He's been nowhere near the player deserving to be the second highest paid in the world for the last 3-4 seasons, except some occasional flashes, which is just not good enough. Chelsea are a club on the rise, they wouldnt waste their money on a player on the wane. Tottenham would be about right for him these days. Maybe he'll take a paycut.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
he saod that he's headed for london.

and fyi chelsea already had an offer for him, same goes for madrid and manure back in half of this season.
That's bull. Madrid never made an offer for DP. Maybe years ago they did but not lately. We have enough overpaid galatico's past their prime we don't need another one.

·
Registered
604 Posts
its most likely tottenham

arsenal cant afford him and mourinho hates players with ego's

·
Registered
216 Posts
DP would rip apart the premiership's defence, even with his worst form in years he will easily score 15 goals. DP would find success anywhere he goes.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I think any upper middle class club can afford him now, can't imagine him being too expensive. Its not like anybody's fighting hard to get him like he's coveted by a host of clubs, it seems more like this is a 'time to move on' transfer, which can't be too expensive, so Arsenal could certainly afford him if they so wished. But just dont see him fitting in their plans.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
In Chelsea he won't have a chance, there are way too many players to begin with. If I were him, I would go to a smaller club, where you can make a difference. Tottenham would be a great fit. I have lost my faith in him also, but you know, some players rejuvinate once they change their clubs. Let's hope for the best for Alex.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
This is really stupid. Alex Bianconeri you are talking like he's contract is already signed sealed and delivered with Chelsea. I would be really, really surprised if he went there. And no, he hasn't said he's going to a London club, in fact he said he is staying. He just said something like if I would think about moving to EPL only and London club would be an option.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Mourinho would not want Del Piero at all, full stop. Hes not good enough anymore for me, yes, still a classy player and he has his moments, but come on not only would he not adapt to the EPL, he jus insnt good enuff now for what Chelsea want or need

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
khimik said:
It's not that Arsenal can't afford his wages, it's won't pay high wages for a hack and we never wanted him in the first place ;)
It's true, putting him alongside Henry and his relatively meagre wage packet would show just how piss poor and over-rated Del Piero is.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts