Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss!

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well I had read a few posts lately where a prominent poster had claimed Lincoln was the best and most successful footballer currently playing in Turkey.

He [Lincoln] did better things than Alex [de Souza] playing against better side than Alex. :)
So what separates Kazim to Lincoln?

Well in the champions league Lincoln in his Schalke days scored two goals and an assist against Fenerbahçe, pretty impressive :), and Schalke were later doomed to the Uefa Cup. Kazim on the other hand also scored against higher ranked teams. So what separates them? Colin inspired our team to qualify from the group stages where Lincoln couldn't.

I would compare the NT capabilities too but we all know that would be unfair

Now in the league it's tough, neither Kazim nor Lincoln excelled in the league. Real difference between them is the goal scoring ratio being higher for Lincoln playing as a strikers' partner.

As personality wise, what makes Colin a better footballer than Lincoln? Colin instantly committed his future to Fenerbahçe where he had taken his chance to excel. But Lincoln... being the dumbass he is, doesn't know how to play the media game. He couldn't sweet talk his critics or counter criticize them. And with Lincoln having a low threshold for pain, couldn't handle comments and he went to look for his teddy bear back in his native country.

Legends help their team win, instead of milking them to score ultimately useless goals. Lincoln will be gone when a contract from Qatar comes by.

P.S. I will finish this post with a quote:

"It is inevitable that no matter how hard I try, I will never catch a break from the Turkish critics."
- Cássio de Souza Soares Lincoln :smileani:

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
oh yeah, btw his new name is kazim kazim which is a pretty cool name like djemba djemba for example. :flirt:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
its a draw. Both players would leave Turkey if they had a door open for them. They are both douchebags. But I still like Kazim from time to time. I can never bring myself to like a guy like Lincoln.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
alex looks like an uzayli all the time :lala:

oh wait, wrong thread :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I wonder what VeteraN thinks of this one...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts