Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with the enthusiasm of an animal of zoo?
I understand Commisso doesn't want to start off on the wrong foot and very likely the supporters would not understand, but what is the point of keeping a player against his wishes? Let's also add that Commisso has confirmed a coach whose return has been a desaster up to now, that no player has been bought and the team has been weakened with the sale of Veretout.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
i don't know well what the situation of viola team and their summer market, but what i'm surely know that Chiesa is viola's best player right now and one of the best in italy easily

so, to sell him to their rivals like Juve will be more than a disaster for fans as first.. also it won't be easily to replace him with the right options instead of him

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I had no problem with Berna leaving, so Chiesa leaving isn't as much of a problem to me, as long as they reinvest the money on improving the rest of the squad.

I don't think Veretout's departure will affect the team at all, he wasn't that good to start with, if he was playing during Montella's first period with us or Prandelli's time, he would be just a bench player.

·
Registered
45,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the meanwhile Fiorentina brought back Badelj and also bought Pulgar, who are both excellent replacements for Veretout.

PS I don't think Veretout was that bad, in fact there were Napoli, Roma and Milan after him and Roma paid 1+17+2 which is not huge but not little money either.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
this Chiesa is so underrated player in serieA.. he's amazing talent, energy, very dangerous against any defense, assist and scoring

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
Yup fantastic prospect. Doesn't look like quite the finished product yet, but a fantastic all around talent.

Now I just pray to the gods of football he doesn't go to Juve or Inter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts