Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Be Quiting The Forum For Now! Thanks To Mr.ranann!

Thank Rannan everyone for making me quit this Forum....

Ever since i started he was the one who has been mean to me, and even went overboard when ICQ'ing me just to tell me to 'watch my mouth'

I wrote 'fair' opinions hear and all he does is take them:
1) first rephrase what i said...take off a few words and make it to nonsense
2) Delete what i wrote; which hurts me alot cause people don't like my opinions!

He has also taunted me with my info, although i have never been to one IFA game in my life i do hope to be in one and alot sooner or later :eek:

so im gonna go now! good luck to everyone, i guess i'll be going to the "NO-BODY-LOVES-ME FORUM" Until....

Mr. Rannan gives back the Thread that i wrote on the "THE DRAW WAS RIGGED"

toda,

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
If you don't realize what's wrong by name calling people on an international board, then i am afraid i can't help you. as for that post, i merged it with another thread. why don't you check before blaming me? go to King Italy's Euro 2004 draw thread, your post is there....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll check it out : P

but lets come to an agreement here : P

i still want to post, but im always angry when people that have power abuse there power and take my things out. I feel bad about it, because my work means nothing.

I don't insult on perpose..most insultation result in:
1) Retalitory
2) negaratory
3) Counter-Buss-Atory (whatever that means) :p

so be nice to me ; P
and look at the english forum, its a war going on there!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I am not censoring anything you write unless it's violeting Xtratime's rules. please check them here and see why. other than that i have no problem with you, you are entitled to express your opinion on everything and it's OK you are not the most knowledgable fan on earth, noone is perfect. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts