Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Arianna said:
i voted yes....they can....against us :rollani:
Why do you say that? Udinese were just very unlucky against Bologna.

Perugia will surely win at least one game this season, don't know about Ancona though, they really are a very poor team.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I am sure Perguia will one game this season - at least at home to Ancona - I think next week they will win!!! And begin a hopeful revival which they will fail in

and If Ancona drop all their players for players with some heart and who are a bit younger, then maybe them too. but they are definitely down for sure already!

The other team going down wil be so close!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
PErugia will win one match and thats when they take on pathetic ancona and ancona will win againts thier own reserve team.:D :tongue:

·
Registered
69,003 Posts
Perugia im a 100% sure they will win. Ancona...well I believe they will win a match and watch them beat a big club like Juve, Milan or Roma! :D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
The Shev said:
So long as they both face Inter again, anything's possible.

:tongue:
:D :D ..you juz need to get yourself in trouble with Inter fans dont you?:tongue:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
From nowon it's just downhill for Perugia (is that possible? ;) ) Cosmi said last weekend's match was the match to win if they want to keep hopes of staying in A. I am afraid now they have lost their will to fight.

Ancona played pretty well against Roma so they might win one just for the fans. It will be long and cold season in B without warm memories.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
The is big chance Perugia can but Ancona nah the don't have chance that is like saying I'm getting married to Bill Cosby Tomorrow!!!LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts