Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think arsenal will have a great chance of sustaing it(but I hope they don't lose against druggy manure probably win though) they will beat chelsea,liverpool and all da rest win the league and conquer the world!!!

umarnino

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
no..they wont..cause they gonna lose to Spurs with Carr scoring 2 goals...:D:tongue:

D

·
0 Posts
I hope they go unbeaten for the year, history being made is always good to see.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd love to see them do it :eek: :eek:

but I don't think they will. :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
What are the record for unbeaten games in EPL and how many do Arsenal have now? (I assume noone have gone a whole season unbeaten as doc talk about history being made)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
I hope they go unbeaten for the year, history being made is always good to see.
Pure class from the Doctor

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JKris said:
What are the record for unbeaten games in EPL and how many do Arsenal have now? (I assume noone have gone a whole season unbeaten as doc talk about history being made)
28 games from the start of a campaign,this is shared by Leeds and Liverpool.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
JKris said:
No-one has in the Premiership, but Preston North End went the whole season unbeaten in 1888-9. They won the league without losing a game, and won the FA Cup without conceding a goal. This is not a record (for games unbeaten from the start of the season) because they only played 22 games back then (it was the first year of the Football League).

In 1990-1, Arsenal lost only one game in the league (2-1 away to Chelsea, during Tony Adams' sojourn in prison), which remains the fewest games lost in recent history.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No, i dont think so... Arsenal will lose 2-3 mathces till the end.. maybe even 4 or 5 ( but i think it will not prevent them from winning title this season :D )

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Looking at it now - I think don't think there's much chance Arsenal will be able to go unbetean in the league till the end, there will come a time when the title will probably be won with 2/3 weeks to spare and Arsene will probably give more youth a chance (specially if they're still in the CL), which will probably mean arsenal losing the quality and experience of their full team (look at the League Cup).

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
Looking at it now - I think don't think there's much chance Arsenal will be able to go unbetean in the league till the end, there will come a time when the title will probably be won with 2/3 weeks to spare and Arsene will probably give more youth a chance (specially if they're still in the CL), which will probably mean arsenal losing the quality and experience of their full team (look at the League Cup).
that's true,even if we play most of the first team,if we win the League early it is natural to take your foot off the pedal after eight months of graft,as we did in 1998 when we lost at Anfield 4-0 after clinching the title against Everton the game before. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts