Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Felamingo
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shorts Sports uniform Soccer Jersey Sports jersey

Alan Kardec going to Iran? He has received an offer from an Iranian club to play for that team next season. Alan Kardec, a 33-year-old former Brazilian forward from Shenzhen
who has been without a team for about a month, will probably join the Iranian club.

It is said that these players were teammates with an Iranian player who is now in the same team that was offered to him.

·
Registered
48,979 Posts
We definitely have either Alan Kardec (named after Allan Kardec, of course) or his agent in this thread...putting in WORK.

• Haha
Reactions: ToniSamp and TTM

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
We definitely have either Alan Kardec (named after Allan Kardec, of course) or his agent in this thread...putting in WORK.
I remember we had some US National player who made an account on BigSoccer. It was fucking hilarious. Building himself up lol and defending himself whenever someone dogged him :D

·
Administrator
53,906 Posts
peaks inside

Only in here to poke around, because Zimos reported the OP's "report" as an act against Geneva conventions (can't tell if one is a spam account or both lol).

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Administrator
53,906 Posts
No i think this news is fake because his topic in Iran published from Xtratimd source
Lets get to the bottom of this, who is his source? Since Kardec sounds Croatian I bet its @Ante, with @Boyo as his intermediary.

• Wow
Reactions: ToniSamp and Boyo
1 - 20 of 22 Posts