1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People out here not doubt have unique nicks
but which one do u think is the one u just can't understand
like cmdg3232....what on earth does this mean

pz.cmdg don't take this as a personnel offense and i have allot of respect for u its just your nick i don't understand.

Jimmy remember when u were recoba:D :D :D

and thoses days people use to pick on him just because the real recoba had not singned a contract with inter and he use to go about explaining himself in vain coz we where jsut to good for him;) :angel:

and now that i spoke on the 2 mod why leave the other one

Xavi out of the 3 has taken the least of insult and stuff but i remember when he first came in we all thought he was an barca fan

so tell me if u guys no of any wierd nick
Mine is different so don't try to pick on it....
R^cube is for the Bizkit

LIMP BIZKIT

·
Registered
978 Posts
hmmmmmm I always wondered myself what cmdg3232 stands for:D As for my nick........I don't think i need to explain:D I am a Baggio fan and became an Inter fan when he joined Inter in 98, from then on Inter has been my 1st love and Baggio 2nd !!!!

Well i haven't seen too many weird nicks in the Inter forum but in the Cricket forum there are hoards of it:tongue: E.g----Eisenhower:tongue: , IDOL KILLER :confused: , K-2 (a MU fan),
Don Vito !!! Althou I know how Eisenhower,K-2 and Don Vito got inspired to keep such names but still they are weird nicks ........at least in a sports forum !!!!! As for IDOL KILLER well he takes the cake :D :D :D :D I have no idea why he made this nick !!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think Cmdg3232 is like something to do with something:D.But the 3232 is something to do with Vieri eh:).?

Anyway my nickname is easy thats my name and 32 well the greatest player in the world wears it,yes yes i use to be a pretty big fan of Ivan Zamorano and i use to be aka=INTER 1+8 but that name is old:).1+8 was Ivan Zamorano's old number for Inter if anyone didnt know.

·
International
6,519 Posts
CMDG3232 ?

I believe it's Christian Mad Dog Goalgetter 3232

Or I'm wrong ? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts