Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MADRID, July 5 - Real Madrid have received a 5,000 million pesetas ($29 million) bid for problematic French striker Nicolas Anelka, club president Lorenzo Sanz said on Wednesday.

Spanish newspapers have speculated that Paris St Germain are bidding to bring Anelka back to France, while the player has also been linked with a move to Italy.

The identity of the bidding club currently remains a mystery however, real madrid's president told the reporters that the offer came from itly...
ANELKA !!! COME TO INTER !!!:)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I can't deny that Anelka is fenomenon no.2 but haven't we got lot of attackers???? We should then get rid of Z18!!!!
Vieri-Anelka attack: it looks great....... but we can't be sure that the team who is bidding for a frenchman is INTERNAZIONALE....

FORZA INTER¨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NEWS FLASH !!!!

ANELKA WON'T SIGN WITH INTER , HE WON'T JOIN JUVE...
IN FACT HE WON'T PLAY IN ITALY NEXT SEASON !!!!
HE WILL PLAY FOR PSG !!!!

ANLEKA To SIGN FOR PSG BEFORE AUGUST!!!

Real Madrid player and Euro 2000 winner Nicolas Anelka will officially sign for Paris Saint-Germain at the end of July, reliable sources have told eurofootball.com.

Despite Real coach Vicente Del Bosque’s assertion that he would “like Nicolas to stay with us” the player is set for a big-money move back to the French capital.

The fact that Anelka hasn’t yet signed for PSG is because of the club’s presidential campaign, and a decision will not be made until after 23 July.

All the parties involved – PSG, Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz and the Anelka family – have agreed to remain silent until after the election campaign.

Speculation still surrounds the size of the transfer fee. Some reckon that the sum will be a massive FF216 (€33m). Others, close to PSG’s owners Canal +, put the figure at FF245 million (€37.5m).

If money does become a barrier to Anelka’s move, it is believed that the player would make a financial sacrifice to return to France. But whatever happens Anelka – currently on holiday – is likely to be present at La Ciudad Deportiva for Real Madrid’s first training session of the season. This means that he won’t be able to take part in PSG’s first match on 29 July.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Anelka is like a pack of cigarettes. He may provide some enjoyment, but in the end he'll just give you cancer. His few goals are not worth the bulls**t he brings with him. Maybe, if he ever grows up, he'll be worth that kind of money. To answer the original question: only a stupid Italian club would offer $29 million for Anelka.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
in my opinion we dont have too many strikers look at lazio they have
Lopez Ravanelli Boksic Inzaghi crespo salas

while we have
recoba ronaldo (injured) vieri recoba zamarano mutu

so i reckon getting inzaghi or montella would be a great thing

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Think about it $29mil is a bargain for a 21 year old star striker!! Look at players like Crespo Batistuta and Vieri and how expensive they are!!!!! I know that Anelka is a bit of a trouble maker and isnt fully proven but nowadays $29mil is not 2 much!! Crespo costs more than $60mil!!

about Lazios attack we havent bought Crespo yet and Boksic is out of the club, maybe to Gala

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey deaone, I loved your Anelka-cancer metaphor! So true!

However, if Anelka could clean up his act he'd be an amazing signing. I'm not so sure this will ever happen, though. If any Italian team can do it, I'd vote for Juve. Scary thought to have a "sane" Anelka in Juve though. That wouldn't please me at all!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Sounds liek Napoli to me....that is almost the same figure they supposedly offered for Denilson but IMHO this is crap and Anelka had better stay the hell away from INTER.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I'll be the first to agree that Anelka would be awesome if he could can the attitude and just play. He can be brilliant. His brothers/agents are his biggest problem. They cause more crap than he does, if that's possible. He needs some good advice and then just think about playing football.

D

·
0 Posts
Anelka should first have another impressive season. Knowing that he can be brilliant at times, is a risk when buying him. And his agents aren't reliable, that could cause trouble, in fact it already has, and Sanz says Anelka is for $29, but when a serious buyer comes, I'm sure his agents, and/or Sanz would want to negiotate further and make it $30, or $35, or even $40....

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I hope he stays away from Serie A. Inter and Juve don't need him. Inter has Recoba, Vieri, Ronaldo, Mutu, Sukur(star), Zamarano. I think that is enough. Juve are looking for another striker and its certain they offered that. I'd rather get Salas and Cassano. They will actually do something for the club.

L

·
0 Posts
well, if anelka could keep his mouth shut and his attitude at home, he will be a good signing for sure, but all this is not going to happen is it?.. I think if he really comes to Inter, he and Lippi will be fighting all day long... hahahhahhahahhaha Hilarious ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My wish is the same like your's, Lawrencio7......hope you are wright!!!!!!!

As for Anelka: come on guys wouldn't you agree with me: give Z18 and Mutu+ some cash for Anelka......

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
The rumours are stronger each day!
Milan have made a bid for Anelka for 35 Billion Lira + Bierhoff. This comes from a very close source to Milanello and to Galliani...
Its also believed that next week, Nico will be passing his medical exams at Milanello...

If Nico can keep his mouth shut and break away from the very negative and harmful influence of his agents (his brothers) he will be a phenomenon!
Imagine Sheva-Anelka!!!

Anyways, best of the luck for you Cugini Interisti...

Forza Magico Milan!

La victoire est en nous...pour toujours!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts