Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't care someone better tell me real quick why van Nistelrooy was on the bench against Arsenal tonight.

What is going on.

and when he did eventually come on, he carrys on like a man possessed picking trouble with Keown and then punching Ljungberg in the belly!!!1

Something was seriously wrong at old trafford tonight. The team were like they had lost their bottle.

Scholes has lost his attacking verve.
Giggs no longer plays like a winger and runs into cul de sacs in the middle.
no one knows how to keep width
after all these years Solskaer still doesn't know how the hold the ball up.

It was so shocking

This was not meant to be a rant but its all gone emotional here.

ps Brown earnt a ticket to Japan/South Korea on the back of his performance tonight and Phillip has earnt a long break on the back of his.

G

·
I wouldn’t be too hyper-critical. Sure Manchester United have the team, but they were outplayed by a side that looked stronger. It wasn’t nothing to do with United. If Arsenal came into the game for a win, then it would have been different, but they never. Arsenal are at their best when they come into a game knowing that a draw will be enough, and that is how they approached the game. They simply did not let Man Utd create any chances and they gave nothing away.

Nistelrooy was put on the bench because he plays so many games and Fergie wanted to rest him. (But I am only guessing)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i dont think anyone should be saying 'Why was....!!?! ' and stuff like that.... im a true man united supporter but i can admit without a doubt that arsenal have been the best team in england this season (domestically).....its their year, they were bound to win it, just hand them their deserved credit...

however, next year will be a completely different story!!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Ruud was benched because his performances in the last few games have been a shadow of what he is capable of.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Wash....I can understand your fryustration but the bottom line is that we were just beaten by a better team tonight.

Also I feel it was destiny for Arsenal to do the double.Just like everything fell into place during our Treble season the same happened with Arsenal.

Otherwise how can you explain the innumerable times that the Gunners have come from behind or scored in the last 15 mins to get the all important wins.

·
Registered
6 Posts
*OZ* said:
i dont think anyone should be saying 'Why was....!!?! ' and stuff like that.... im a true man united supporter but i can admit without a doubt that arsenal have been the best team in england this season (domestically).....its their year, they were bound to win it, just hand them their deserved credit...

however, next year will be a completely different story!!
oz u disgrace:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts