Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't any team in HNL put three passes together?

Why don't they even try to put three passes together?

Why do players kick the ball forward and give it away instead of passing backwards or switching the play?

Why do the coaches put midfielders in the team if the defenders are going to just play long balls and bypass midfield altogether?

Why have Croatian coaches gone away from teaching kids technique?

What the coaches in Croatia teaching these kids?

Apart from dinamo under Ivankovic, no club in Croatia plays football. They all look like a team from the English 1st division. I know that the quality of players are pretty bad but they are not that bad that they cannot play a decent style of football..

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Why do you ask so many questions?

Why is the day called the day and not the night?

Why are there 4 seasons?

Why does shi.t stink?

Why is your name Dinamovac and not Hajdukovac?

Why is Australia called "the land down under" but Canada isn't called the "Land up over?"

Why is the NCAA basketball tournament so exciting and unpredictable?

Why do the New York Islanders stink?

Why is it called a funny bone but when you hit it, suddenly things aren't so funny?

Why is it called EASTer and not WESTer?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Unfortunately, this is the case. I ask myself these same questions.

I must say dinamo under Ivankovic did play pretty good football. Even though Ivankovic was a clown in the media, made bogus statements, and was at times ignorant, he did not do a bad job.

They played attacking football and they create lots of chances under Ivankovic. In Europe this was the case as well. If it wasnt for their finishing and some def blunders d would have been in the Champ League. They tactics and play under Ivankovic wasnt what let them down.

All that is missing currently under Soldo. :thmbup::D

·
Registered
5,923 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Unfortunately, this is the case. I ask myself these same questions.

I must say dinamo under Ivankovic did play pretty good football. Even though Ivankovic was a clown in the media, made bogus statements, and was at times ignorant, he did not do a bad job.

They played attacking football and they create lots of chances under Ivankovic. In Europe this was the case as well. Even it wasnt for their finishing and some def blunders d would have been in the Champ League. They tactics and play under Ivankovic wasnt what let them down.

All that is missing currently under Soldo. :thmbup::D

WHY did you answer his question?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I would love to answer D11's questions but I have more important things to do at the moment like bringing democracy to Tibet.

·
Registered
69,363 Posts

Why do players kick the ball forward and give it away instead of passing backwards or switching the play?

Why do the coaches put midfielders in the team if the defenders are going to just play long balls and bypass midfield altogether?

Apart from dinamo under Ivankovic, no club in Croatia plays football. They all look like a team from the English 1st division. I know that the quality of players are pretty bad but they are not that bad that they cannot play a decent style of football..
I think it's the coaches and fitness level of most players. Many of the coaches in Croatia are very negative in tactics and I believe have zero control over any of their players. Fitness problem is a big problem, which is whu I believe there are tons of long ball and absolutely no running. I can't say much about the youth national team managers, but I doubt they are any good. Ladic, well we know what he is, I don't know much about Grnja, and Gudelj failed big time at Hajduk but he has a good record with the U17's

·
Banned
22,345 Posts

Good questions but something to chew on...

Corluka, Niko K, and Eduardo all made the transition to the EPL and now are excelling...the competition can't be that bad when you look at it that way...they developed into the players they are playing against the competition in Cro league...same goes for Modric...he made monkeys of Gerard and Lampard in Wembley...and they are on "big" clubs...

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Why ask why?:tongue: Seriously though, I agree with HS, the fitness of the players is horrible not to mention discipline and technique. We need a complete overhaul in the coaching system and privatisation of clubs, then we may see results.

·
Registered
465 Posts
he's just bummed out because he's one of three people here that want to discuss the HNS and his thread got turned into the same small talk and chatter that is every other thread on this board.

GOOD JOB JUREM.

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
as for why people arent answering this thread, well for me its because i dont watch HNL.

So i dont have anything to base an opinion on.

And id say that goes for the majority here. And then there is the whole JureM hijacking everything d11 does thing too....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts