Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say Thanks to Zambrotta! we play with 10 Players now!
if i'm not mistaking he's the reason you lost the championship to us!
Then he did something useful! Now he's just an asssss.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i watch the extra time and i hope for good.
I'm a real fond of Juventus, but what Zambrotta did borders with stupidity.
It was obvious that he'll be sent off after all of his dumb fouls.
Sorry if i upsetted you but it WAS a dumb sent off.
He's a fantastic player who now defects the chances of Italy to win the Title.
Delvechhio just missed a goal. Nevermind, we will win eventually.
I know Italy has a lot of substitutes for Zambrotta, but no one is as good as him.

Again, sorry if i upsetted you, i was really pissed off at that moment as you can see. Hope for better comments afterwards :).

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Wow :) ITALY WOOOOOOOOOOOON! Laziali all the way: It's ok, I've calmed myself down now. As you can see I was really pissed off, that's why I said it. No hard feelings ok?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
watch it, laziali

italy is through!! good grief, they're all HEROES!! every single player out there. no particular individual should be complimented more ... it'll be an utter insult to all the others. and guess what?? count the number of players, past and present, the mighty juventus has inside the finals!! we certainly have the player of the tournament in zidane and with davids, the best central midfield pairing in europe!! either way, whoever wins, we should be happy!!

congrats!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I do like Zambrotta even if i am a Milan fan.
A player can get a red card.But u should have watch the referre today.He was totally unfair.May be Zambro got a red but dont u think with that type of fouls one of the dutch players should have been sent off today.

Forza ITALIA :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
After watching the game, i am happy. The ref was an abosloute ****head. Zambrotta's first yellow was should not have been given. But it did make Italy worl harder and in the end we won. I feel sorry for him now not being allowed to play in the final. I think Del Piero played great down the right. It's not his position but he took on De Boer and Zenden well and even turned them inside out three or four times down the wing. I think he should play there against France. So Totti and Inzaghi can still play. It would suprise France. Del Piero also did great defending. One time he took a free kick which was cleared but managed to sprint 90 yards to stop a shot on goal. He was very impressive with his determination. Anyway, I just thought that the ref favoured Holland but sometimes the ref can't win you games.

·
Registered
859 Posts
After this game i think Italy should be given the award for being the most boring team of the tournament...i really do not understand how they can play like that...they have players that can create a lot of chances but today even Del Piero was [email protected]@#@#
Well you can tell me that Italy had only ten men on that field...but really even before Zambrotta was sent off...you could see what Italy's intentions were for the game...besides what was Zambrotta doing when he was sent off

The Dutch played much much better...this does not mean that they deserved to go through more than Italy...i really admired the Italian spirit....especially after Zambrotta made a very very stupid mistake (i love Juve but Zambrotta was very idiotic today)......The Dutch in my view played more attractive soccer....i cannot say they were better because everyone has his own views about what is better soccer....but Italy was really boring....the second half was not that bad, Italy became a bit more confident...but the first half was the worst i have seen in this tournament so far...the Dutch have only themselves to blame and the Italians have their defence and especially Toldo to thank.

Well my men of the game were Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini and Davids...and never to forget Toldo...these people had a tremendous game today, the Italian defence made all the difference..although i thought Iuliano was not that great.
Well Congratulations to Italy for playing their game and it got them into the finals (i really must commend them for that) but nevertheless their game was boring.

well let's see what happens on Sunday but i am afraid it is going to be a boring game...unless the French score an early goal.

[Edited by eringi on 30-06-2000 at 07:34]

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm very glad the anger is over. Though i'm not Italian, my heart is all for the Squadra Azura! After a sent off and 2 Penaly Kicks i was certain that we're gonna lose. Who wasn't? God was with us yesterday and we proved ourselvs great!
The Israeli Media was really Furious that Italy went up. Some TV Broadcaster said: Today the Tactics beat the Romance. We hope that Romance will win the Tactics next game.

WHO CARES?!! Italy will win the finals!!!! I'm telling you, Del Piero will score that 1 and only goal in the 87th minute!

FORZA ITALIA!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
eringi: Well Zoff hadnt much he could do with Zambrotta dismissed, except to defend. I for sure wouldnt start to attack with only 10 on the pitch. But I agree with you, it was boring. But what can they do with one dismissed? Holland had their chances and blew it. Funny to see Del Piero as a wing back :) He did great. EYH our problem is solved! Replace Pessotto with DP! :p

Cannavaro and Nesta MEN OF THE MATCH :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Whaaaaaat? You call yourself a Laziale and say you're 'fond of' Juventus at the same time?:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
That's what happen to people who spend too much time in the juve-forum! It'll strike you to Lazia, your hand will start to shake.. and you will cry out: JUVENTUS F.C!!!!!! ;) ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts