Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the negativity around this place lately I thought this thread could remind us why we love this club :thumbsup: Now, who wants to go first :smileani:

·
Registered
211 Posts
well, i started to love the club since 13 years ago when i was 7 years old
its part of my life right now,

why did i love the Arsenal?

i dont know the reason why but maybe because of bergkamp magic and marc overmars

and by the years the love grows up!

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
I'm a big fan of Sega's Dreamcast and after perusing through a FOXTEL magazine I decided to watch an Arsenal match. lol That's how I got into the club and more in general, the sport.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I love Arsenal because we do things our own way and we play the most delicious football in the world.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
because we no longer have a c unt of a captain

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
because of free flowing football.

This is why I started loving football in the first place.

I mean even in a dire season like this and the previous one, you have ebullient goals like Nasri's against ManUtd or Fabregas against Liverpool last season. You still have loads of memories to cherish.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Just curious, Neebz what happens when Wenger retires or change clubs or to NT.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
i love arsenal, but i dont love our captain (ex captain now). i really hate the direction our club is going into. here are our problems..

1. our club has people who hates each other
2. there is no flow through our side anymore
3. we are not playing well on the field
4. we are not playing well off the field
5. we need a new LEADER
6. we need new players to fix our problems all over the field
7. we have a very extensive injury list
8. there is more but i cannot think of

so really, we need a new leader who wont talk like this to the public and is liked by our players. we need to start winning games, whether its important, small or big. we need to find our form and our players need to stop blaming each other in the dressing room.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I love Arsenal more than anything, it's been in my life since I was 4-years-old. I love this club with all my heart which is why what's going on at the moment hurts so much. I've spoken before how much I hate the current direction Wenger's taking us in, if it keeps up I don't know what I'll be like. It's mainly the reason I want him and his policies gone because I support Arsenal and not Arsene FC.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
I love Arsenal more than anything, it's been in my life since I was 4-years-old. I love this club with all my heart which is why what's going on at the moment hurts so much. I've spoken before how much I hate the current direction Wenger's taking us in, if it keeps up I don't know what I'll be like. It's mainly the reason I want him and his policies gone because I support Arsenal and not Arsene FC.
i know how you feel onree. watching us playing so badly is heartbreaking.. watching our players hate each other off the field and on the field is even worse.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
i know how you feel onree. watching us playing so badly is heartbreaking.. watching our players hate each other off the field and on the field is even worse.
Oh, I can take Arsenal playing badly. I remember 1994-1996 well enough. We didn't have a great team and it showed, but it was nothing like this. That team still tried hard and cared about the club, it was just a lack of talent and direction that kept them down.

This lot, though? They don't care about the club, half the time they're disinterested and half-hearted which is what annoys me the most. If you can't be bothered putting in the effort to play for this great club properly than f**k off you overpaid, over-hyped, overrated fairies. We don't need you.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sums it up for me too though id give Wenger til the end of this season and maybe even next season, out of respect for what he achieved from 1998-2005.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Bergkamp.

But right now, I really don't know. I can't say I truly like anyone on the team outside of Clichy, Sagna, and Walcott.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Mikael Silvestre.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts