Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about Guidolin/Zamperini

Why would a man want to be someone's bitch like that I don't know- I would have told him to f off and burned down the club HQ after last season

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ohh yeah and sorry I'm in the wrong f-in forum. Could someone do a cut, copy, and paste for me a la Carson

Thank you to whoever did it

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
You know, i was just thinking of the same thing and opening a thread on it. It makes no sense whatsoever for Guidolin to keep going back to Palermo. He is a quality coach in my opinion but the fact that he has gone back there so many times has kind of ruined his reputation for me.

This is a guy who was rumoured to both Milan benches a couple of years ago.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
yea.. i too was going to open a thread in italian football leagues.. on this one.

Zampa is playing him and Colantuono .....

and they love to be played that way too :googly:

Maybe each time, Guidolin gets extra compensation :D.... based on the sackings.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
First he loves to coach and loves to get paid well for it...Plus Zampa's words go in one ear and out the other im sure.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Guidolin is a meciocre but in the last years he tried to pass himself off as a great coach!!! He diddled Palermo and Monaco!!! Zamparini always hated Guidolin yet the idiot of Foschi in 2006 convinced him to engage this poor coach with a wage about 1300 000 € !!! This wage is the reason becouse Guidolin is tied to Palermo as a tick!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts