·
Registered
5,073 Posts
:horny: :kiss:

L

·
0 Posts
kat! you're so right!
frankly guys, don't you see it's a fake breast??!!
too bad, cause this girl look pretty! i'm certain she didn't have to do that!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
kat said:
Silicon what makes teenagers to drool.
What is the difference. Tits are tits. That certainly looks like an inviting pair.

Teenagers - Huh, are u some granddad. :eek:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
kat said:
The same difference as between a real lady or a rubber girl.
Ur trying to find a candidate for marrying or what ?:rolleyes:
We are talking of screwing. FANTASY. Get it now.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
FALCO FALCO FALCO FALCO!

Lav

L

·
0 Posts
milano77 said:

Ur trying to find a candidate for marrying or what ?:rolleyes:
We are talking of screwing. FANTASY. Get it now.
fantasy?
if you can't get a girl like that, then, go buy a plastic doll, you will have the same sensation:D
sorry if i'm a little rude, but frankly, if i was a guy, i would not be attracted by a siliconed girl!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
lili said:

fantasy?
if you can't get a girl like that, then, go buy a plastic doll, you will have the same sensation:D
sorry if i'm a little rude, but frankly, if i was a guy, i would not be attracted by a siliconed girl!
hey lili, u r travelling on personal teritory. I don't need a plastic doll or whatever.
For ur info, I do have enough girl-friends, and they were all without the silicons.
What i was talking about is all said in a good sense, IT WAS A JOKE. get it?:mad:

What I Don't get is how did I offend u in anyway ? don't u have a sense of humour?:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Bye

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Peace...........:)

The Dagger is buried.

L

·
0 Posts
no!
i like fight:)
damn! you know what i desagree with the silicon breast?
it's it doesn't move and i think that a breast must move, it's more sensual:)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I see ur an enlightened girl. Have a weakness for ur kinds. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
normal, i'm not a girl i'm a woman:)
well, finished conversation, i'm not flirting, but i seen until too much long time all those topics about those fakes girls and i'm more disappointed by all those young girls who want look like those bimbos! it's pathetic!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
lili said:
normal, i'm not a girl i'm a woman:)
well, finished conversation, i'm not flirting, but i seen until too much long time all those topics about those fakes girls and i'm more disappointed by all those young girls who want look like those bimbos! it's pathetic!
I should have known. Of course ur a woman. ur way of speaking says so. how dumb of me to take u for a girl initially.:embarass:

I will admitt that these sillicon babies do look dumb. and its a pity how a lot of girls go for doing that.

I will tell u a little secret - I had a girl-friend around 2 yrs back and she didn't have normal size breasts (rather small to put it lightly). She was so worried on this matter, she used to get really depressed and whatever I said or did to lift her mood, it would have the opposite effect. :confused: Now she has gone and done this silly thing and seems to be much more happier. The confidence it has given her is so visible.

I think this is the same case what men have about the size of their thing (u know what I mean ;) ). So I suppose if these sillicon things makes them happier and helps them to gain confidence...then its alright. Really don't know. But i personally won't take one of them to introduce to my parents.

Bye

1 - 20 of 36 Posts