Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio won the Title..Do you really believe you need to rebuild a team..After such a deserving season who would want to leave..
I am a big fan of INTER and V32 and can't seem to understand Why vieri is on target..
Any comments????

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Perhaps 'cause he played well at Lazio and 'cause we've had offensive problems several times this season?

"I CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!" :)

Lazia

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I don´t get either. They already have Lopez and Salas as two good forwards and don´t forget about Inzaghi and Ravanelli.
I don´t Moratti will sell him either!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
well, i don't think we need to rebuild a team but what's wrong with strengthen your squad at places were you had some problems ??

Lazio want's him for the same reasons as you want him to stay at Inter :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It all makes sense why not make a team stronger...What would be and even trade..Inter does not need the money..So they would possibly ask for another player or TWO>>If you add 1player but give away 2 who looses..??

Has anyone heard of any comments from V32 himself..???

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
A little while ago he said that he wouldn't mind going back to Rome, cmdg3232.

"I CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!"

Lazia

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Coming up not exactly a statement from Vieri, but one from Salas. I'm afraid the guy knows that he can't stop it...

Salas today: 'I'd like to stay with the title holders.'

Marcelo Salas is proud of the title he's won with Lazio, but he may be leaving Lazio. He said,'Cragnotti said he's not selling but after the title triumph you'd expect him to say that. I'm not sure what the real truth is. I'm happy at this club. In 15-30 days I'll know my future.'

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Because we wanna make him to continue his record (change club every season) :) :) :) :)

just kidding ... we need Vieri because our next target will be much difficult than Serie A, and definitely we need better attacker, Vieri is one of them, Cragnotti already said that Batigol costs too much, and it seems that Batigol will play with Ronaldo in Inter ... 3 greatest attackers in 1 team .... impossoble.. so we'll take Vieri out and also sell salas to MU :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Why can't we have all 3 of them on oour team?

its not ridiculous because both R9 and V32 are ridiculously injury prone.

Batigol is also geting a bit injury prone.

Chino Recoba is teh best of them all if you ask me and i don't really want batigolat INTER anyway......its time to get serious INTER.

Mutu and Ventola are good enough for INTER anyway.

As for Lazio if you guys want Vieri sure take him and give us SImeone back... :) :) PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Are they gonna be injury again this coming season ??? We can't predict when injury come, so it is unluckyness, if you do that way, 10 attackers won't be enough for Italian club, since Italian league have too many wild tackles.....

A

·
0 Posts
i totally agree i dont think we need to rebuilt the side we got what we wanted now i think eriksson should work with the team we have we are the greatest team in italy and we should with what we have because on paper we have the best team!! in the world we have the talent!!!

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Vieri is the best striker in the world. So I would love to see him in the Lazio shirt again.

We should keep Salas and Inzaghi because there will be many matches next season and Vieri is very often injured.

The starting line up for next season:
_____________Buffon________________
Negro___Thuram___Nesta___Mihajlovic
Stankovic___Verón___Almeyda__Nedved
__________Bobo_______López/Salas___

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto winners 99/00

1 - 14 of 14 Posts