Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imo Buffon or Zambrotta should be the captain of the team when ADP isnt playing- they are Italians and are in Juve before him and will be here when Thuram quits. besides he doesnt seem to be very inspiring captain, so i dont know what is the reason for choosing him

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Andy1 said:
Imo Buffon or Zambrotta should be the captain of the team when ADP isnt playing- they are Italians and are in Juve before him and will be here when Thuram quits. besides he doesnt seem to be very inspiring captain, so i dont know what is the reason for choosing him
I think you will find Thuram joined at the same time.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think Zambrotta should be captain if DP isnt playing.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Zambo needs to be free to do what he wants, the captaincy wouldnt help him. Zambo isnt a leader, Emo and Pavel are.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Look at Zambrotta singing 'Il Mio Canto Libero', he's way too shy to wear the armband and bark like a good captain's supposed to.

Emerson can't be captain either, he's not even been here for a year. If it was up to me, I'd give it to either Nedved and Buffon. Not that it really matters though. A captain's prerogatives are really overestimated nowadays. Those who have something to say will still have their say in the locker room and on the pitch.

·
Administrator
53,109 Posts
Doesnt matter if Emerson has the armband,he acts like the captain anyway.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Agree with Stephano.

Buffon or preferably Nedved as captain.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Interista said:
I think Emo or Pavel would be a good captain.
emerson joined juve this year!! :howler:

Buffon for captian :thumbsup:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Beyond the qualities, which aren't being questioned, it's important to us that a player has a bit of common history with this club before being offered the captains armband. You know?

·
Registered
17,640 Posts
Emerson is probably the most suitable person for captain, but you can't give him the nod ahead of players than have been here much longer than him. I think it would disrespectful.
Zambrotta doesn't seem to me like a good captain personality-wise, and he shouldn't be burdened with any extra sense of responsibility especially being the dynamic player that he is.

I think Nedved would probably be the best candidate at the moment, and who know perhaps it'll inject some added vigor to his performances.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Le grottaglie or Mutu should be given the captaincy. :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Who was the longest serving Juve-player in the game yesterday? Birendelli?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
kthx said:
Tacchinardi.
Then I think it would have been fair to offer him the captaincy for the game. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
barracuda said:
Who was the longest serving Juve-player in the game yesterday? Birendelli?
The Ref. :pp

1 - 20 of 40 Posts