Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering all the idiots out there coming from every possible angle, Co-workers, Neighbors, Journalists, Brazil jersey owners, Racists, Jeolous ****s and WC critics, who can't stand Italy but are not quite sure why, who some wouldn't know soccer from golf, Are you surprised that this rubbish has made headlines ? At least as an Italian fan, we know that we won't suddenly turn into Brazilian fans tomorrow.

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
then why did it make the headline on Gazzetta dello Sport? They had quite a big article on it

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
so why such a fu(king mess ?! if it is just rubbish.
why does it take such huge proportions ?
why ahn is fired ?
why that gaucci is such an ******* ?
why does he say that ahn has "ruined italian football" ? ridiculous; italian football is ruined whatsoever. how many years have passed since an italian club reached a champions league final ?
why RAI tv want to sue fifa ?
why does france, argentina and whoever don't do the same ?

after all, who do care about perugia ? that crappy ****ty club ! the best thing for ahn is that goal cause he will leave that perugia shiit for atletico, which is most famous and successful. no comparison could be made.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lupisor lupetto said:
then why did it make the headline on Gazzetta dello Sport? They had quite a big article on it
Because the headline is good for creating further problems for Italy, straight and simple. I can't understand what all this spanking to Italy is about in this WC. You have thousands of people, all nationalities, wearing Brazilian Jersey's and loving that Brazil wins the WC every single time. Why I ask ? If you are not closely connected to any particular nation in the WC, why choose Brazil. That's like choosing the New York yankees in baseball because of there success. Why don't people use there imaginations, if they have one, and go with a team that has never won it before. Well, for these same reasons that Brazil is loved all around the world and associated with the game of soccer all over the world, Italy is detested at the same levels that Brazil is loved. It also showed very much throughout this WC campaign, I don't care what FIFA and Mereno said. So, to fabricate garbage about Italy is not difficult for Italy haters to believe.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Suffice to say that Italy is the team that everybody loves to hate. But that is fine with me. Its not as if Italy is out to win a popularity contest! :D

It is precisely because many people have the preconceptions about Italians playing the dirty game, what with the diving and accusations of match fixing in Serie A for the past few years, that the Ahn sacking has sparked so much interest and hatred against Italy.

Personally, I think the Ahn sacking has been overplayed and overhyped up in the media and it has unfortunately clouded the dubious decisions that happened in Italy's matches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts