Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did manchester united spend £19million on a unproven striker in europe. i'm not saying that his not good and won't do well in europe but we have just broke the record for most amount of goals scored in the premiship. We sholud improve in defence not upfront. We should never conceded 5 goals against chelsea or 3 at home to real madrid. We need to buy somone like Campbell or a keeper like Toldo or Buffon.

[This message has been edited by v1nce (edited 25-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cole: scores every 26th chance he gets.

Sheringham: too old and has the pace of a fat snail on valium with a baguette stuck up its arse.

Dwight 'the pimp' Yorke: Too busy taking care of his other hobby of dressing up as a postman and shagging as many birds as he can.

Solsjkaer: Er....he's ok.

Van Nistelrooy: Young(23), scores goals 4 fun(70 in 2&1/2 seasons in Dutch league), meant to be the new Van Basten according to Bobby Robson. Would be nice to have him playing 4 Liverpool with Owen if u don't want him.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a load of b*ll*ocks! ****e yorke! who's he.andy cole can sing better than what he does playing on the field,and he's a **** singer so you can't even think how crap he is at football. Sherringham's going on 50 and ole gunnar is the only good striker they have. ruud van and ole gunnar will make a great partnership so shut the F*ck up!waste of money! I bet you'd prefer to see him at united than at Arsenal where he'd score goals every week and probably stick a few past United.

13,358 Posts
Wow, the forum was full of utter mongs 10 years ago too.
digging up posts that are 10 years old.... FFS get a life.

Alright guys, it's time an intervention was made.

Manc4ever you should know that Bateman is actually a cool guy and gets a kick for some reason out of winding you up in the past. Infact he's so decent he offered me his match-ticket and place on the coach to Manchester so I could catch a game with the missus a while back.

@Ryan: Give Manc a break, I'm hoping that he will become my father-in-law in the near future and I won't have anything said against him.

In short: Bury the hatchet. :mad:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
digging up posts that are 10 years old.... FFS get a life.
Get a life :D You make it sound like I was trawling for hours :D. You little bellend.

Manc4ever you should know that Bateman is actually a cool guy and gets a kick for some reason out of winding you up in the past. Infact he's so decent he offered me his match-ticket and place on the coach to Manchester so I could catch a game with the missus a while back.

@Ryan: Give Manc a break, I'm hoping that he will become my father-in-law in the near future and I won't have anything said against him.

Give him a break? He's attacked me mate.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

I....I.... I'm sorry PB :cry:

ee925OTFBCA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts