Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
he's famous for all the wrong reasons, he's a above average player with a profile of a World Class footballer.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Overexposure for a someone that is just a good player. People that like football are not interested in 2 side articles about his latest hair. Nor how he is mentioned among the best when he shouldn't even in his dreams.

·
Registered
167 Posts
he cant kick with his left, cant dribble, cant head, he isnt fast, and has bad breath.
he is basically a crossing machine who if closed down cannot cross.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
He couldn't make onto the pitch on my park team.....

He sucks and people are afraid to tell him that....

·
Registered
167 Posts
they are afraid because they dont want to hurt his feelings.
beckham actually said and i quote 'yeh, im ok at crossing and freekicks, but i leave the skillful **** to the real footballers, got to go now i can see a hairdressers'

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
What do you mean?
The thread about Becks in the RM forum. Reading it will give you an idea, why Becks isn't popular at us merengues and also not for a lot of other people. Funny trolling stuff. ;)

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
He's a very good player who the media hype as the best in the world so people try and knock him down to crap.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
He's a very good player who the media hype as the best in the world so people try and knock him down to crap.
Knock him down to it????

He is crap. Fvck off!

·
Registered
552 Posts
beckham sucks, overrated and pretty much cant do anything. only reason real chose beckham instead of ronaldinho was because he would sell more jerseys.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I don't hate him, i hate his thick rakey useless missus though
One thing Jern and I do agree on finally..... :thmbup:

I'd still shag her in a New York minute though....

·
Registered
625 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
I agree. Beckham is a good player, limited but did his job ( when he concentrated on playing football at ManUtd) very well.
But the overexposure, especially the off-pitch crap, is really annoying.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts