Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, are you boys and girls thinking the same thing as I am? I mean, it is looking more and more obvious that he will be leaving Circus Babarnaum aka Appiano Gentile for a more sane environnment and above all, a team that actually is there for the big titles! Plus, knowing :jester: His :jester: highness's generosity, I say and reiterate: WHY NOT? :hopefull:

Both Milano sides should gather forces and strengths in this noble mission: that is to save the soul, career and desire of playing football of a young talent man: Adriano.

Once again, the same prayer is in the order of the day:

Against all odds, may the dream continue...:hopefull:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
San Siro said:
I mean, are you boys and girls thinking the same thing as I am? I mean, it is looking more and more obvious that he will be leaving Circus Babarnaum aka Appiano Gentile for a more sane environnment and above all, a team that actually is there for the big titles! Plus, knowing :jester: His :jester: highness's generosity, I say and reiterate: WHY NOT? :hopefull:

Both Milano sides should gather forces and strengths in this noble mission: that is to save the soul, career and desire of playing football of a young talent man: Adriano.

Once again, the same prayer is in the order of the day:

Against all odds, may the dream continue...:hopefull:

Cheers.;)
May our biggest fan, uncle Max, share your vision ;)

Do you smell an Amoroso - Adriano swap this summer? :lala:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Simic want's to leave so I think we can organise him a move back to the perdenti and Pizarro to us. :tongue:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
As much as I recognize the potential of Gilagol,
Adriano, the beast, is in another level on his own. :cool:

Gila direct swap for :star:Adriano:star:

Dream transfer for me.:stuckup:

Sheva-Adriano

with Pippo-Zlatan as sub. That would be insane. :scared: :devil:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
dabdob said:
Do you smell an Amoroso - Adriano swap this summer? :lala:
No :stuckup: Inter only swap their biggest stars for 3rd keepers these days ;)

PS. Merge with XTMCMM thread?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
ilgenio said:
And obviously, the red & black looks better on him :stuckup:

:star: :star: :star:

As our cugini shown in their forum that they hate Adriano so much, and they are So desperate to ship him out.

We Milan will sacrifice ourselves by taking the lazy and useless Adriano in a Amoroso+Fiori swap, we actually fear that Fiori might solve their goalskeeping problem, but we are Milan and we are prepared to benefit our cousin as much as we could.

:devil:

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
Elephant King said:
:star: :star: :star:

As our cugini shown in their forum that they hate Adriano so much, and they are So desperate to ship him out.

We Milan will sacrifice ourselves by taking the lazy and useless Adriano in a Amoroso+Fiori swap, we actually fear that Fiori might solve their goalskeeping problem, but we are Milan and we are prepared to benefit our cousin as much as we could.

:devil:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Gran Sheik of XTMCMM
261 Posts
I would rather go for the Adriano for Fiori swap and oh well maybe a bag of salted peanuts to cheer our beloved Moratti. Forza Inter ahh I mean Forza Milan (Im gonna go wash my mouth with soap now sorry guys :sweeteye: ) WHY NOT?

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
No, thanks... our attack is completed but a 4th choice striker.

·
Registered
57,713 Posts
rotfl. :howler: who did that paint work, a 2 year old ? :howler: :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
rotfl. :howler: who did that paint work, a 2 year old ? :howler: :D
Young Dejan, I assume ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
And obviously, the red & black looks better on him :stuckup:

Okay Genio :rolleyes: once again, let's do them a favour in signing a player they no longer need. Maybe Darione Simic and cash could be a feasable swap. What's your say :undecide:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Diavolo said:
Okay Genio :rolleyes: once again, let's do them a favour in signing a player they no longer need. Maybe Darione Simic and cash could be a feasable swap. What's your say :undecide:
Why cash is always in the formula? Isn't Simic enough?!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
dabdob said:
Why cash is always in the formula? Isn't Simic enough?!!!
Adriano is younger, my wild guess is that some cash would be needed.
Let's leave this to Genio, he knows best :cool:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Diavolo said:
Adriano is younger, my wild guess is that some cash would be needed.
Let's leave this to Genio, he knows best :cool:
Is it because his boss is in charge with Inter transfers, or he is just genious? ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts