Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saadi El Gaddafi, best buddy of JH, announced a plan to buy 20 % of Juventus on the stocks. Also he invests in Blatter, as Lybia wants to stage WC 2010 (!!).

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Wouldn't really surprise. Blatter is responsible for all the scandals in asia so why don't do a second really big one?

And talking of scandals: South Korea was 125:1 to win the World Cup...

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
But on the topic concerning Austria. I don't see something like that happen and even if, I don't think it would help them. Currently I see Hochhauser failing, though I think he's a decent coach, but I don't think he'll be able to handle the team.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
tgv325 said:
I think he's a decent coach, but I don't think he'll be able to handle the team.
Sure you're talking about FC Kärnten and Hochhauser? ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
The ordinary party member (how´s that for "einfaches Parteimitglied"? ;)) mentioned some sort of cooperation with Juventus quite a few times, but I don´t see that happening unless Gaddhafi owns 99,9%.

-arantes: Good point. ;) I also thought he was talking about Schachner first. ;)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Kärnten is used to 4-4-2, Hochhauser not. He'll have big troubles, imo.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Schachner is used to 4-4-2, FAK not. He'll have big troubles, imo.

;)

And what about a cooperation with AC Milan?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
But while Kärnten's team didn't change "dramatically", Schachner has "a few" new players at FAK and most of them are used to 4-4-2. They played it with other teams or when Haan was in charge of the team!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Is this out of FAK-supporter's long years of experience to see continuity as a problem and discontinuity (is this the word in English?) as advantage? ;)

And yes, I will stop Seitenhiebe about FAK by now.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
All those years with trouble are part of a secret plan to rule Europe for ages...! :D ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts