Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't ya president buy Nico instead of Trezeguet don't ya think that Anelka is better(but of course not cheaper)? But what is worth the most: a cheaper player or a more talented who is more expensive?

R

·
0 Posts
I admit Anelka is a very good player (sometimes).
But he isnt worth the money they ask for him.
Real paid about $35 million to buy him, so they'll ask more to sell him.

We can better buy Vieri, he's better then Anelka

·
International
6,519 Posts
There is only one ST to buy .......

B

O

B

O

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Could Fiore replace Veron ???

Hmmmmmmm ... I´ve been thinking about this one for some time and it´s driving me nuts.

No doubt in my mind that Veron is a better passer and playmaker overall - no doubt. However Veron has been pissing me of with comments that make no sense.

Now I don´t know how much of this is media magic and how much is true word of mouth but if there is any truth about the Veron dealings then he should be considered in a different light.

Veron vs Fiore:

Passing

Veron 11 ( on a scale up to 10, I consider Veron with no competition when it comes to passing )
Fiore 8

Perception of the game

Veron 10
Fiore 8.5

Defensiv

Veron 7
Fiore 8+ ( Davids 11 )

Fighting spirit

Veron 8
Fiore 10

Dribbling

Veron 8 ( Rivaldo 10, Figo 10, Zidane 10 )
Fiore 8

Freekicks

Veron 9 ( Mihajlovic 11, Beckham 9, Rivaldo, Del Piero 8+ )
Fiore 7

Corners

Veron 8+
Fiore 8

Appetite for goal

Veron 8
Fiore 8

Team spirit / fan appeal ( Nesta 11, Baresi 11, Maldini 11 )

Veron 7 / 9 ( Lazio fans / International )
Fiore 10+ / 8 ( Lazio fans / International )

And let´s add another thing in favor of Fiore, 25$M + for Lazio atleast !!!

I figure we could get around 50$M for Veron ( in players and money ). So basiclly we could do this: Fiore + Giannchedda + 15$M for Veron. Now if Cragnotti was presented with this I don´t think he´d doubt the deal for 2 secs.

Veron is great but if he´s not 100% into Lazio and Fiore would be then do we even have an option ??

Nothing would make me more happy then a Veron that would go out public and say that he want´s to stay and take Lazio to nr 1 for the next 10 years but since that seems unlikely to happen ??

Anyone who has seen Argentina play lately know that Veron and Lopez go together like Parma and ham, I can´t see a more perfect combination in serie A next season. A Lazio with Veron - Nedved - Lopez - Vieri - Conceciao is just murder for the other teams ( taking for granted that Vieri will last a season I see no other team coming close to us ).

·
International
6,519 Posts
now you have a point there svennis... But i say NO for Veron to leave, Fiore could join but no way Veron should leave...
You forgot to add Mihajlovic to corners (9+):)

CIAO E TUTTI !

M

·
0 Posts
First of all, what kind of comment is "Anelka is ugly"???
Now for what reason are players judged on their looks??? Please tell me.

Second, I agree with Svennis when he says he's pissed off when he hears that Veron wants to leave Lazio because i don't want a player that doesn't want to be in our team. However, i can say the same thing for Vieri. I don't want Vieri in Lazio because this guy changes teams every year. When he came to Lazio he said he loved the team and wanted to stay there to win titles. And last year when he said the same thing when he went to inter. It's my view that Vieri doesn't wear a jersey like Maldini, Baresi, or Nesta does. I loved him when he played for us and i also appreciate all he did (especially that day at Birmingham when he gave his blood to win the Cup Winner's Cup for us). Despite all of this, i don't want a guy like that on my team especially if it comes at the expense of Marcelo Salas, a player who has proven his loyaulty to Lazio. Indeed, Marcelo has said it repeatedly that he wants to stay.

R

·
0 Posts
1. Anelka, atleast I think so, SUCKS. I have seldom seen a player who hesitates as much as him. He can not make a single pass or shot at goal without thinking about it for atleast a week. RAUL does not hesitate, just as an example. I dont know what Anelka does in the french squad at all really. Cuz they have easily one of the best EURO2000 squads. But they let Anelka start. Stupid.

2. SAVO MILOSEVIC. How much is he valued? I say, bring him in. He is really one of the coolest players ever.

3. The pot. Vieri deal. IF he lasts a season=GOOD DEAL
If he dont=We lost Salas and Baronio
and thats a bad deal.

4. When Barca said we have to pay up 116 million greenstuff, they were kidding, right?

5. To svennis. Varför suger Sveriges EM-lag?
OCH.......turbo. Var fick Tommy den ljusa idén ifrån. En kvart kvar. 0-0 mot turkiet. Vinst behövs för slutspel.
Jag vet, vi byter ut en anfallare och in med en till mittfältare och avslutar med 4-4-1-1. Vad tror du att Yksel och Marcus tyckte om det? Jaja gjort är gjort.

6. Why is Almeyda so angry? It really sucks if he leaves. He is one of my alltime favorite midfielders.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Anelka is a very gifted player but there are at least two things against him

He's moody, you could see for yourselves his performances against Denmark and Czech.

He's way too predictable.

When Nico the Brat grows up a lot of people will want to sign him but not now.

·
Registered
315 Posts
1) Fiore, good player, but comparing him to VERON?
Please, that's like comparing espresso to nescafe`, not to say chocolate with sh*t!!!

2) Veron not happy? When I hear him say it I will believe it!!!

3) Fiore+Giannichedda for VERON? Cragnotti will accept right away? Doesn't Eriksson have a say in it? I think so!!!

4) Anelka? No comment!!!

5) BOBO VIERI GOL E BASTA!!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
anelka to Lazio, wow then Lazio will fail in any championship.why???????because he is so damn arrogant and selfish when trying to make a goal.i am sure that if he is in Lazio,then he will start to ruin Erickson's plans and make the situation in our team so uncomfortable.
noo........nooooo anelka is a nightmare (eventhough he is a young and very talented player)
anyway i do hope Lazio can get either Figo or Bobo or even both
Forza Figo
Forza Vieri
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I said Giannichedda + Fiore + 15$M and that´s a deal worth thinking about.

Salas + Baronio + Money for Vieri is suicide and I hope it won´t happen.

To Rammstein: Jag tycker att våra spelare håller sina positioner alldeles för dåligt, ibland så är det en soppa av svenska spelare på samma ställe och det är ju aldrig bra. Vidare så har Alexanderson spelat helt katastrofalt och det är direkt en kant mindre att anfalla på. Daniel A har visat på allvar att han är mega överskattad och det enda han lyckats med hittils är att dra ned på tempot vilket inte är så lyckat i dagens fotboll.

Kennet A har skött sig väl och det samma gäller för alla anfallare - utan ett bra mittfält så gör ingen anfallare mål. Största problemet är att vi inte har någon riktig spelfördelare ( vill inte ta schwarz namn i mun men han saknas tydligt ).

Jag fattar inte vad Lars-Tommy tänker på när de sätter in Turbo istället för att dra in Anders Andersson i mitten och Yksel på högern.

Mitt lag mot italien: Hedman

T Lucic - Olof Mellberg - P Andersson - T Gustavsson

A Andersson - Mjällby - Ljungberg - Yksel

J Petterson - Henke

Jag tror att vi är chanslösa mot italien men vafan man kan ju hoppas :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm sorry about Salas, but Baronio must leave....
Svennis, Baronio stated yesterday that he wants to play, wherever he goes, or else he will leave...
In my book, you have to fight for your place and show what you're worth, doing it in Reggina is one thing but doing it with the big boys is another!!!

No need for selfish minds, Baronio ADDIO!!!!!

And (hopefully) BENTORNATO BOBO!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts