Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is no coincidence that individuals like Andy, Vinman, Swag, Fliakis, Rickenbacker and Shadowfax barely post here..it is also no mystery why the likes of Padovano and Sergio are never to be seen in here.
...there is no room for real discussion, debate or difference of opinion on this sub-forum moderated by 14 year olds the furthest place from Delle Alpi.
There is a reason most Juventini avoid this sub-forum. Word to the wise kids: having the latest Juve merchandise and gear does not make you more of a Juve fan than others....
I know the most hardcore Gobbi's who dedicate their life travelling with the team...
I also know many educated and informed Juve fans in places like Buffalo, North Carolina and San Francisco who could go toe to toe on Juve knowledge with many in Torino.
Guess what kids...before you shun the Juventuz members who come in here and you call their arguments petty please wake up and realize that you are the furthest thing from a true Juventino....

Do what you do best and censor/edit any views that are not licking your arse....

I said what I have to say...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Just dont take this as the opinions of the regular XT Milanistas :neutral:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Politician said:
I only read Glen's posts for the humour value anyway.
Yeah - I'm a real comedian :D .

Not quite as funny as IncubuRossoneri though. But seeing how I'm a few months younger than him, I may be able to get there with a bit of additional practise :).

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Is IncubuRossoneri a juventuz member??

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Glen said:
Yeah - I'm a real comedian :D .

Not quite as funny as IncubuRossoneri though. But seeing how I'm a few months younger than him, I may be able to get there with a bit of additional practise :).
You may want to drop all boring facts and try to make less sense. Just a thought ;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
barracuda said:
You may want to drop all boring facts and try to make less sense. Just a thought ;)
That's always good advice for everybody :thumbsup: :D .

Btw. Incubu, I never quite understood the underlying accusation in the post? Something about 'us' disrespecting the juventuz.com members? Because a debate with religious/political undertones caused a tread to be closed - as per Xtratime rules?

Eh?

Otherwise I believe all members from juventuz.com are very much welcome here - even a Milanista like yourself - whether their stay is temporary or permanent. Either way the forum is theirs as much as it is ours as it's a public forum, and if they want the same kind of activity and range of topics as they're used to.... well, noone's stopping anyone from posting about Juve, start or re-start an off-topic tread, or generally post with the same frequency as one is used to.

What cannot be had is the same 'exclusivity', as there are 100s or 1000s of fans of others teams on this board. If that is what is wanted - then of course this could never be a substitute.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Actually - if juventuz.com is out of business for a while, I only think it'd be fun if more of the guys from 'over there' would take part here in the meantime.

I understand why a snotty little hamster would be disconcerted that there'd be more representatives from the Evil Empire here, though :kiss: :D .

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nick is easily one of the most refreshing personalities at juventuz.com. He shows no fear in taking any stand, and, well, he's often right.

And being a die hard Milanista known for hurling bags of urine around Milan-Juve matches, the fact that I'm a mod at juventuz.com and appreciate his posts there goes to show that there's more than a circle jerk of Gobbi yes-men going on in that forum (when it's up). ;)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have to have a laugh at the fact that we come here, have a pissing match amongst us in the other thread, and get it closed.....

Its like the old days of professional wrestling, where the feud would start in the WWF, then the wrestlers would leave and go over to WCW, and continue the feud there :) :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
swag said:
Nick is easily one of the most refreshing personalities at juventuz.com. He shows no fear in taking any stand, and, well, he's often right.

And being a die hard Milanista known for hurling bags of urine around Milan-Juve matches, the fact that I'm a mod at juventuz.com and appreciate his posts there goes to show that there's more than a circle jerk of Gobbi yes-men going on in that forum (when it's up). ;)
He's not your average internet fan, certainly.

I have to go with Fli's take on why the community never moved over here though. :)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nick's absolutely correct. This place sucks dog balls compared to over there. No offense.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can't really take a piss on mods here, if you got Zlatan yourself.

Henry just scored, pretty nice goal. Forza Arsenal!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts