Goalkeeping ----experienced ------------but can contain

Fans --------slight racism -----------------Gentle

overall : can be compared on the pitch & after the match

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny posts man,

Anyways, with World Cup Qualifiers continuing, I think Lazio are going to suffer more with more players heading half away the world every so often. Just imagine, when Argentina calls up Veron, Crespo, Almeyda, Simeone, Lopez, and Chile calls up Salas. Compared to that, I think we will only have Batitusta, Assuncao, and Emerson gone. I heard that Cafu has been let go by the Brazilian team after the red card he received the other day. Also Aldair seems not to be in Brasil's national team any more. So clearly I think Roma will have fresh players and would not have to miss that many core players in Serie A matches during these World Cup Qualifying matches. I hear that flights to South America takes like 18 hours. hew I don't think any player can recover in time for Serie A match and WC Qualifiers in one week.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
loose moose,you're wrong about saying <conceicao>is idiot.because the one who thinks VERON is not good is the real idiot man.:D,he uses Conceicao's name because he still love him,and maybe he is a supporter of Portugal,so even if Conceicao left for Parma,that's not really matter for him,i suppose.;)
back to the topic,Lazio is better than roma simply because Lazio play consistantly,whereas roma often plays inconsistant,sometimes they win over big team,then loose over weak team.let's see what they can do next season with their stronger team.and about Argentine player,i'm sure that we'll still do fine even if they are called by BIELSA.if not,last season we wouldn't manage to win double champion.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks endranesta your right!! I picked my name after conceicao let for parma,but I'm still sad he left :(
But I also like portugal so I can still support him,besides
I now Mr.Conceicao will be back with us ;)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
guys, about argentine players missing due to wc qualifiers:
Nakata7:almeyda isnt even on lazio so why would you put him in there!?!:)

one more player you missed from roma...walter samuel. your big defender...lets just say both teams will miss alot of players, but since i have seen lazio cope with those kind of problems last year, they have a bit more experience in that category compared to AS ROMA.

even though im a lazio fan, i think this year, lo scudetto is going to ROME. either team will win it. It will be great to know those juve and milan bastards will not win.

Forza Lazio!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On paper I think Lazio look a mile the strongest team, but anything can happen. :)

Even one of the Milan teams could win it. ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The difference between Lazio and Roma was not Veron, but Alessandro Nesta. He is the one who handles the team. And besides how many same level defenders you can name? Please no Laurent Blanc and Jaap Stam. They are just disgusting.
And, although, I am a Lazio supporter can say that I hope Francesco Totti will have a great season, so Trappattoni will forget who is "Alex Del Piero". No such a clowns on the national team!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree with you,ITALAZIO.
We are greater than roma because of our defense.We have the best defender in the world------Alessandro Nesta!
Don't tell us that you have old Aldair,mad Cafu.They can't equal to Nesta.
besides,<conceicao> is not an idiot:
1.He picked the name after the transfer.
2.Another player named Flavio Conceicao might join Lazio.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree, you have Nesta, but with the purchase of Samuel, the Roma defence will stand much stronger than last year. And that will perhaps make the diference. Because when you compare the rest, Roma is just as strong, if not stronger than lazio.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
C'mon guys be honest.

lazio have the best team in Italy and probably Europe on paper. That is the problem with many many Roma fans and players they are incredibly unrealistic. From Sensi back down to Totti.

Realism is the key.

Lazio has a top class line up from back to front and only Real Madrid can boast their kind of squad.

Not INTER not Parma Juventus and not Roma or Milan can compare to Lazio on paper that is

This doesn't mean that Roma cannot defeat Lazio or finish higher than them it simply means that Lazio start as favourites for the season.

Be realistic guys.....No other Serie A club has a Nesta. Parma have the two next best things but they still don't have a Nesta.

peruzzi is at Lazio now and so are two o fthe best young strikers in the world......c'mon admit it. Lazio have that bit extra in Europe this season and only now with the Figo signing can even Real Madrid be compare.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah just look at this

LAZIO ROMA

defense: Nesta ??????

Midfield: Veron Totti

attack: Crespo(salas)+piojo Batistuta+Montella

Yeah it's very compared but remember Lazio has Erickson and also better fans :)

So thats why Lazio will hold the scudetto agian ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wwuuppss that came out a little strange but I think you can understand it :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Why haven't the ROMA fans responded?

hoep you guys are not offended by what i have ahd to say. It was just an opinion guys.

I am sure you would have it too if you were rational.

Because Lazio are better on paper doesn't mean you can't beat them. They were better last year........can anyone remember 4-1?

Look at INTER and Roma this season....Roma have a far better team than INTERbut that doesn't mean that you can't lose to us.

Anyway.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
iITAZZ, It takes more than that to upset us! Well anyway, i can't agree with you that lazio have a better team. Last season, yes, but that's history. Look at the transfers Roma have made. Bati, Samuel and Emerson are all worldclass players. Zebina is a coming star? And Giougo, well i dont know much about him, so time will tell. And add to that Cafu, Candela, Assuncao and Nakata. Perhaps lazio can be compared with us, but better no way. But in the end it all will be decided on the pitch.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.