Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the Spanish league and realizing how many matches Deportivo have dropped its amazing they still on top. If Juve had dropped points consistently like that we would be out of the title race already. Italian clubs have had it bad in Europe this season but next season they will be back. All in all I have always vied the Italian, Spanish, German, Argentine and Brazilian leagues in the same light as they both produce good football and I would say are the top 5 leagues in the world.

Forza Juventus

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
argentinian and Brazilian league are nothing compare with serie A and Primera Division
The Bundesliga sucks big times , they have two good teams at the moment: Bayern Munchen and Bayern Leverkussen
lets look at the players ,they only have
novotny,ze roberto, the whole BayernMunchen squad emerson,djorkaeff,kovac,mpenza,bobic,kirsten,balakov,sforza,ikpeba,rink and some others but if you go to Italy,spain or England you will see many excellent topplayers
.........Primera Division Rulezzz............

Barca......real.....valencia]
and a little bit......Celta.....Mallorca

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you guys, Serie A is indisputably the best league in the world.
Many European footballer of the year or FiFa world footballer of the year is granted to players in Serie A.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me too

barca and deportivo have lost 11 games from 36 matches which is terrible!

Home and away matches makes a huge difference in spain.......

just a bad year for italian soccer

:)

Forza juve
but i hav to say spanish teams have been excellent in europe this season (real and valencia)

·
Registered
575 Posts
How can you say that SA is still the best? Just look at the results from the European cups. The fact that Deportivo has lost so many games and still are at the top means that the lower teams in the Spanish leuage is much bettre. And you forgot the Premiere leuage. If you say that that leuage is not one of the 5 best it just means that you know nothing about football!

------------------
FORZA VIOLA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts