Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that Hasan Sas' perfomance has been great lately. Why hasn't he been picked for the Turkish NT upcoming match? Can u guys give me some update about this.....

·
*the drum drum*
43,171 Posts
His performances haven't been close to great, he's only had a few decent performances..

Since his red card against Georgia which basically cost us a win, he's been both out of form and out of favour..

Two weeks ago, some Galatasaray fans at Ali Sami Yen where whistling and booing him.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
it's like hasan lost all his talent after the world cup..can't understand what happened to him...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
He has such a hot temper :crybaby: :fero: , that it will always overshadow his talent and his form. For some reason, he was able to supress it in the 2002 World Cup, but not since. (Maybe if he shaves his head again, his anger will go with his hair :D )
So every coach thinks about this first, and is worried that he'll blow up, get a red card, and hurt the team. So until he proves he can get that under control, I don't think you'll see him in the NT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts