Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy hasn't score for like 4 months, and no one says anything, but on the other hand Bati, goes for the first time in his life in a bad streak and everybody says he's too old, he should retire, and this and that, i guess it's very unfair. I justhope that Argentina wins the WC, so he could shut everyone's mouths once and for all..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Why should Roma fans care about a Milan player? Bati plays for you and Sheva plays for us...it's as simple as that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ha.. tio thats not the problem.... szepelin I'm thinking about the same thing too... Well I know Bati didn;t at his maximum (plus underline that he is run out of luck) but the press did very hard on him... So I think the answer because the press need some story & who do you want for the big story if not the famous one?
I hope you are wright about the WC..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Because the Italian press needs to find someone to be their scapegoat and they think the best target for this is a 32/33 year old Argentinian than a 25/26 year old Ukranian....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Batistuta is 33 years old, when he was 26 he wasn't going through slumps like Sheva is going right now,nothing personla, but i don't see the italian press saying that Sheva is over, or that he should move to some other league...very unfiar, i hope Bati can prove the whole italian press wrong in the WC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts