Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
What was up with Morinhos comments after the game today? Doesn't he know how football is played in England?
Please, look at Wenger and Fergie first.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I know that...but I'm just interested on what Jose said, which led the guy to open a new thread about it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
What was up with Morinhos comments after the game today? Doesn't he know how football is played in England?
I am sure he does. Afterall, his club is about to win the league. :howler:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Andr3w said:
I am sure he does. Afterall, his club is about to win the league. :howler:

Yeah, and the 200 million pounds that Abramovich has laid out over the past 2 years has NOTHING to do with that, right? I was actually a big fan of Mourinhos before his pathetic whining. He has nothing to whine about.

:doh:

Yeah, and you guys have 1 player that has been with the team more than three years. Pretty impressive fellows, I really like what you've done to the game.

Heres an interesting article about the way Roman is corrupting our beautiful game:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW7572050203-0851.htm

Here is Mourinhos whining.

"We can play good football, we can fight," said Mourinho. "We can fight for points in a game like this - if you can call it a game.

"You could see the way Robben is out, you could see some players takling knees, ankles, takling everything."

"It's a big injury but we have other players. He(Robben) is so special that maybe he was the first target for them."

"They felt they couldn't beat us playing football so they tried to beat us in a different way - direct football, first ball, second ball, being nasty and hard and trying to intimidate players."

"Then you look at the blond boy in midfield, Robbie Savage, who commits 20 fouls during the game and never gets a booking."

Here is an article about how El Douche wouldn't shake Mark Hughes hand after the match: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/4226161.stm

·
Registered
365 Posts

"We can play good football, we can fight," said Mourinho. "We can fight for points in a game like this - if you can call it a game.
Nothing wrong there

"You could see the way Robben is out, you could see some players takling knees, ankles, takling everything."
Nothing wrong

"It's a big injury but we have other players. He(Robben) is so special that maybe he was the first target for them."
Nothing wrong there

"They felt they couldn't beat us playing football so they tried to beat us in a different way - direct football, first ball, second ball, being nasty and hard and trying to intimidate players."
Does a little truth hurt

"Then you look at the blond boy in midfield, Robbie Savage, who commits 20 fouls during the game and never gets a booking."
And can you believe that the main page of soccernet after his debut was "Diouf ruined Savage debut" or something along those lines. You would think the guy is something special.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Every time Chelsea win by a small margin, draw or lose(which happened just once) Jose starts complaining about the opposition. "They're playing boring football...", "They were too defensive...", "They were fighting....", "They chose wrong tactics...."

I mean what the fu(k is this? He just have to mind about his own team's performance. Arrogant, idiotic twat...

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Nauan said:
Every time Chelsea win by a small margin, draw or lose(which happened just once) Jose starts complaining about the opposition. "They're playing boring football...", "They were too defensive...", "They were fighting....", "They chose wrong tactics...."

I mean what the fu(k is this? He just have to mind about his own team's performance. Arrogant, idiotic twat...
Chose wrong tactics? When did he say that about an opponent?

Let me say you something, people in Portugal took three years to understand his behaviour regarding those "arrogant" statements in media. Do you know when they have realised what was going on? That's right... when he left the country because he was not pressuring his opponents anymore - people just went mad when everytime he opened his mouth. So what i want to say and I think you understand is that Mourinho does one simple thing: increase motivation for his single team. It's perfectly normal that they have a poor match one day or another due to some reason - in this case I consider Blackburn was a single opponent using a severe tackling. That's when some words are needed to keep the motivation levels up and to avoid the next opponent teams to gain morale against them. I would call him everything but twat.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
As for the Mark Hughes hand-shake I predict that Mourinho will apologise Hughes saying he (Mourinho) was involved in the the heat of the game.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
Yeah, and the 200 million pounds that Abramovich has laid out over the past 2 years has NOTHING to do with that, right? I was actually a big fan of Mourinhos before his pathetic whining. He has nothing to whine about.

Yeah, and you guys have 1 player that has been with the team more than three years. Pretty impressive fellows, I really like what you've done to the game.
Fricken scouser with sour grapes. What a joke you are? Money has nothing to do with it. Please visit Real Madrid to see an example. ;)

His first year at a new team, in a league foreign to him, with players he knows nothing about, and learning a new language all at the same time. Sure ace, he doesn't know football in England. :wallbang:

Take your whining, scousing ass, that doesn't know shite about football elsewhere. The man is 11 point clear atop the table and you're the only one whining around here.

And Blackburn is the dirtiest team in the EPL this year or close too...Check bookings table....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
Yeah, and the 200 million pounds that Abramovich has laid out over the past 2 years has NOTHING to do with that, right?

Yeah Abramovich does have something to do with it, and that is something I do not like about Chelsea. However, Mourinho is a great coach who has finally given the EPL a taste of how smart football is played. Abramovich is the best thing to ever happen for Chelsea, and also for English football in general.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flo said:
Fricken scouser with sour grapes. What a joke you are? Money has nothing to do with it. Please visit Real Madrid to see an example. ;)

His first year at a new team, in a league foreign to him, with players he knows nothing about, and learning a new language all at the same time. Sure ace, he doesn't know football in England. :wallbang:

Take your whining, scousing ass, that doesn't know shite about football elsewhere. The man is 11 point clear atop the table and you're the only one whining around here.

And Blackburn is the dirtiest team in the EPL this year or close too...Check bookings table....
I'm actually from Maryland. Also, I don't think that "scousing" is a word.

Other than that, impressive post, especially how you completely ignored everything in my post, and just attacked me.

:hangover: :stress:

Andr3w said:
Yeah Abramovich does have something to do with it, and that is something I do not like about Chelsea. However, Mourinho is a great coach who has finally given the EPL a taste of how smart football is played. Abramovich is the best thing to ever happen for Chelsea, and also for English football in general.

I agree that Mourinho is an excellent coach. I think he'd do well regardless of his transfer budget. Like I said, I was a big fan of his until this episode. Actually, i'd say he is probably the best coach in the premiership. The problem is, I could coach Chelski to the title with the money Abramovich lays out.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:

Heres an interesting article about the way Roman is corrupting our beautiful game:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW7572050203-0851.htm

Here is an article about how El Douche wouldn't shake Mark Hughes hand after the match: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/4226161.stm

and uh ad uh teh thing is uh and uh

Your team wasted what? £140 Million? On crap players uh now shutup.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
I'm actually from Maryland. Also, I don't think that "scousing" is a word.

Other than that, impressive post, especially how you completely ignored everything in my post, and just attacked me.

:hangover: :stress:

I agree that Mourinho is an excellent coach. I think he'd do well regardless of his transfer budget. Like I said, I was a big fan of his until this episode. Actually, i'd say he is probably the best coach in the premiership. The problem is, I could coach Chelski to the title with the money Abramovich lays out.
Oh could you now. Try coaching Real Madrid then. They've went through three trainers already. So much for money being dished out and all that say. I guess someone has to bring it together.

Don't forget, he won Europe with nothing like the bugdet has now.

You're just blind and from Maryland.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm not saying Mourinho is a bad coach... He's good, he's even great. But the guy definitely should do something to his behaviour and attitude... Unless he does so, he will remain a twat.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Nauan said:
I'm not saying Mourinho is a bad coach... He's good, he's even great. But the guy definitely should do something to his behaviour and attitude... Unless he does so, he will remain a twat.
Oh, so he should take lessons from the likes of Wenger and Ferguson...

Please, part of his mentality is playing mind games with the media and that whole country has fallen for it which is why the guy is 11 points ahead of everyone else.

He's arrogant, he's got swagger, and quite honestly he's earned all that.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Flo said:
You're just blind and from Maryland.
I do not think that has any bearing in this discussion. I am from Pennsylvania......who cares.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.