Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean ManU are the most liked team (god knows why? ;)) in the wordl, so why the hell is this place completely empty? I cannot understand it!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that they have nothing to talk about, I mean it seems that the most posts that have arrived recently have asked where everyone is in here.

·
Registered
662 Posts
The forum will heat up again as the season draws near and eventually starts in August. Until then there will be many rumours of transfers etc. and only a few of them being true. I think most fans have focused on Euro 2000 for June/July for some European national competition, after a season of club competition.
So its not like Man Utd fans have disappeared.. :)

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
it is the moderators thing to keep the forum alive,and the man utd moderators have failed to do this.
i don't wanna argue but killed in action has posted 92 posts in a year that explains this
about the other moderator named chiam i don't really know but mostly of the posts here are made by others..

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think party because too many people came to this forum to attack Man Utd. I was guilty of this as well, sorry. It's just sometimes some of the fans posted the most ridiculous things...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wait, I thought United were the most hated team in the world? :) ANyways, I think Labas drove most of them off after the manutd-madrid game :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahahahaahahhahahah :D Were you around here, when that happened bulldog\?! I didn't do too much of the fighting if my memory serves me right? :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well the forum will heat up once the season starts and you can't expect me or chiam to keep the forum as lively as it would be during the season, purely because there isn't as much to talk about. It's not dead and yes many fans here get upset from the legion of fans coming here just to attack the club.
As I said before, off-season is always more quiet than during the season (for obvious reasons) and also the Euro 2000 has taken focus off club football and onto national football.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts