Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's one player that I have a doubt over it's Marco"The dud"Materazzi,I mean how does Lippi persist with such an overrated dud?I can't believe it seriouslt,If there is one weak link in our side it's him.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Schumy, this is all being covered (not for the first time) in the thread "We Need Quality Back-Ups For Nesta & Canna!!!"

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but this guy is a total waste and a hack and surely there are better back ups than this clown. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I concur. Andrea Barzagli should be the leading candidate for backup, not Materazzi. Even though Italy was not bad defensively against Scotland Marco certainly did not look comfortable and made mistakes that could have cost the team.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you should have a look around England, maybe one of our lesser players has an Italian grandmother :pp

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
we need to cap felipe of udinese...hes fantastic..for once arianna isnt overrating hehe

btw schumy..quit this repetive and stupidly boring threads..

close the thread

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you should have a look around England, maybe one of our lesser players has an Italian grandmother :pp
Materazzi is a better defender than King, Campbell, Ferdinand, Terry and Woodgate put together. :stuckup: ;) :scared:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, he's certainly better than Ledley King.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
no depth in defence...how sad is it. the defence kings have more attacking power than defensive power.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy's a clown period and not even good enough to play for Inter that says so much,Materazzi even seems out of place playing for Italy.Give us a break,what are we coming to if this guy keeps getting a gig.

·
Registered
251 Posts
barzagli, biava, falcone, castellini, dainelli and bovo should all be considered ahead of matterazzi

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
once again, italy has either got older spuds for back up in central defence, or good young prospects with no experience. Its a hard choice for Lippi.

One thing i dont understand is that he is about building this team for the future. he has looked at this in midfield and forwards, and yet, he doesnt have the same faith in defenders.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't stand the guy he seems so out of place and it's even an insult that he's wearing the famous Inter shirt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts