Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere i read about Italys injury-problems I see that Del Piero, Vieri and Maldini is injured. But why doesn´t they mentions Fuser? He is by far Italys best midfielder and should get more respect.
Many says that he is just stable and only plays because he´s Zoff´s favourite.
World soccer has this too say about Fuser: "A favourite with Zoff, Fuser displays honest but sometimes limited endeavour on the right side of midfield. He could miss out on a first-team place to Zambrotta, who adds something in terms of both pace and quality."

But maybe you shouldn´t care so much about them since they thinks that Buffon is weak in the air.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Whoever wrote that blurb for World Soccer has just proved that they are a COMPLETE IDIOT, and also, that they don't know ANYTHING about soccer!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
But it's great to see Diego with us right now! :)
I still remember how happy and excited I was when I heard that he'll sign for Parma!!

P.S. Amo, I hope your PC is okay. Mine has no problems so far, but I'll be very cautious! I didn't know what happened. Maybe I have offended someone and this person sent me this "nice" thing as a gift! :( Aaaarrgghhh!!

------------------
Forza Parma!

Shanie Yau
[email protected]
http://i.am/shanie/

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The guy who wrote this should be ashamed! Diego is a hell of a player and DEFINITELY Italy's best midfielder,by far...I mean,look at the other wingers...I dont even dare to compare Gattuso or Zamrotta with Diego...it would be a shame for soccer talent!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, Fuser IS good. He's not as glamorized as other players with the same or even lower capability, nevertheless he's such a classy player!
One of my fave players when he was still with Lazio -such disappointment when he left!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts