Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, too late.

I saw what the club itself stands for, and it stands for what that **** stands for, so I wish both of them a slow and painful death.

The supposed fans of the club, those who worshipped Alex (and Zico, and Aurelio, and van Hooijdonk, and ...) had their chance to stand up and make themselves heard. They chose instead to do this,

·
Registered
58,971 Posts
Western Sydney Wanderers FC are your new number 1 side? :D

as well as some strange rugby league side

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Gotta be Sydney FC surely, good old sky blues, their squad is sick.

Del Piero
Brett Emerton and of course
The pacey Yau who makes Usain Bolt look like a turtle

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Ulubatlı Sarp;11556793 said:
Aziz = Fenerbahce.

Simple as that, no matter how much anybody hates him as a FB fan, he has become bigger than the club.
Aziz > Fenerbahce I think you mean. There are still people who identify with the non-Azizfied Fener that was before him (for example the Ali Sen years).

Aziz turned the club around, but it wasn't like we were a failing club at the time. He just took us to heights we hadn't seen, but instead of building on it, decided he had achieved enough while not getting credit for it.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Was Aziz born to be the president of Fenerbahce? I know the feeling of helplessness but our slimeball left in 5 years which felt like 20. With this guy it must feel like eternity, very unprofessional person.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I have a feeling Cengo is out there somewhere losing his mind with all the conspiracy theories that the world is targeting Aziz.

I :howler: just thinking about it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No, too late.

I saw what the club itself stands for, and it stands for what that **** stands for, so I wish both of them a slow and painful death.

The supposed fans of the club, those who worshipped Alex (and Zico, and Aurelio, and van Hooijdonk, and ...) had their chance to stand up and make themselves heard. They chose instead to do this,

Lol whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

You guys can't wait until the CAS gives their final verdict before abusing someone?

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
What I would give to dig up your facebook post right after the 2010-2011 season, calling that 'championship' the most special one of your life :howler:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Was Aziz born to be the president of Fenerbahce? I know the feeling of helplessness but our slimeball left in 5 years which felt like 20. With this guy it must feel like eternity, very unprofessional person.
It wasn't so bad back in the old days. It all went down the drain in 2008. Up until then I was still an Aziz supporter and the majority on here were as well. We were the "Rising Sun Over Europe", how couldn't you think he did a great job? But alas...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts